Diablo® III

Bought item on AH, didn't recieve item

I tried buying a 400k amulet (Order ID: 234068064) from the auction house a while ago. I clicked the "buyout" button and it said the auction was successful, but when I looked in the auction log it said the auction failed and 400k was deducted from my gold balance, yet I didn't receive the item nor has it shown up on the completed items list.

Is it possible to get the item or did I just lose 400k to a bug?
Edited by Koy#1691 on 6/8/2012 2:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Me too AH ate my itam!!!! 2 mil gold + gone... it's in the completed list but it's 30 min later no item.

and

Edited by Megaman#1325 on 6/8/2012 2:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just put a bid in says I have the bid in for a higher amount but I am not winning and my gold is gone :)
Reply Quote
Same here 70 mil on pants for my wiz there is a 1 beside completed but the item never shows
Reply Quote
Was this ever resolved, I just had the same problem
Order 1606602245
A 2 mil buyout on a Zuni Vission
Reply Quote
Items can sometimes be delayed.

If you don't receive it within 72 hours, send a ticket.
Reply Quote
It seemed to self resolve after 3 days for me only to have it happen again yesterday. Just won an item in auction and it showed up. try bidding on somthing low thats about to expire and see if that works.
Reply Quote
This happens frequently. What I do is use junk I have to start auctions, and then cancel them and the junk item is sent back to you. Some how that eventually kicks out the item you bought that didn't show up. Eventually the item you bought will clear whatever cache glitch its stuck in, and will show up in your box. Try it, works for me.
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Wodensfury
This happens frequently. What I do is use junk I have to start auctions, and then cancel them and the junk item is sent back to you. Some how that eventually kicks out the item you bought that didn't show up. Eventually the item you bought will clear whatever cache glitch its stuck in, and will show up in your box. Try it, works for me.

I just tried this and this worked on 1/3 items that were stuck but it was the one that i really wanted so I am satisfied, great tip!
Reply Quote
Just bought an item shows in my completed list but i have not recieved item. Wierd thing was i bought items before and after this one. They showed up and i was able to get them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]