Diablo® III

Best student computer for diablo? (600-1000$)

Just wondering what kind of computer I should get,desktop VS laptop,and what would be a good one for the price range?

would an i5 or i7 core be preferable,or something else?

I'm looking at a dell XPS 8500,thinking of getting the one with an i5 in it since I hear it's cheaper and makes no difference in gaming so far.

and if I get it through dell I get a 200$ card to spend online for extra stuff if I prove I'm a student,it seems to be around 800-900$

if anyone could recommend something,I would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
Is this going to be just for work and study, or are you hoping it'll play every game under the sun?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Laptop if you plan to take the PC to classes and take notes. Otherwise, desktop all the way.

Consider reading through this topic to see what would be the most optimal PC for your cost:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5592454629
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Chickenooble
Is this going to be just for work and study, or are you hoping it'll play every game under the sun?

Eh,I guess it'll be my personal computer,play a few games but mostly for school?
Reply Quote
Laptop if you plan to take the PC to classes and take notes. Otherwise, desktop all the way.

Consider reading through this topic to see what would be the most optimal PC for your cost:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5592454629

why thank you.
Reply Quote
Just wondering what kind of computer I should get,desktop VS laptop,and what would be a good one for the price range?

I'm looking at a dell XPS 8500,thinking of getting the one with an i5 in it since I hear it's cheaper and makes no difference in gaming so far.

and if I get it through dell I get a 200$ card to spend online for extra stuff if I prove I'm a student,it seems to be around 800-900$

If its for college, I'd avoid video games. You're going to be wasting so much time making new friends and partying that it really will kill your GPA with a spike-studded hammer. I'm just saying. I've been there.
Reply Quote

If its for college, I'd avoid video games. You're going to be wasting so much time making new friends and partying that it really will kill your GPA with a spike-studded hammer. I'm just saying. I've been there.

I hope so but I've never been to a school in my life,been sheltered and taught myself to read and write,but got my GED and am going to college,dunno what it's like.

But at least I'll have something to do before late august.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]