Diablo® III

update issue

85 Night Elf Hunter
hi, i know there is a new patch today, and when i run the game, the launcher tells me the game is up to date, so i started the game, but it tells me new patch is need, so the game shut down and a new window showed up. i thought this is the update program, but seconds later it tells me the diablo is already running, it doesnt let me download the patch.
Reply Quote
Same problem here....
Do the patch, start the game. Try to log in and the message pops up that I have to patch the game. Launcher starts and tells me that everything is up to date. Start the game, and the process repeats.

True Diablo Fan
http://9gag.com/gag/4309139
Edited by Debelijebac#2246 on 5/29/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've been having the same problem trying to log onto the EU servers. US was working for a little while (now getting 303 for obvious reasons). I can't seem to get the required update, if there is actually one, in order to play my characters on the EU servers.
Edited by Pyth#1232 on 5/29/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what can we do now i have the same problem
Reply Quote
stuck in same loop. i am able to log into euro server but not US server. I saw tons of posts over an hour ago about this problem but none recently...
Reply Quote
Same Problem!!!!
Edited by richarplayer#1263 on 5/29/2012 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same Problem Here.. What can be the resolution of this??
And I am cannot login to may US Server Account
Always Show Battle.net is down for maintenance Error=33
Pls. Help
Reply Quote
View profile
Servers are down at this moment.
Reply Quote
It appears to be a problem when using the NA game client to connect to the EU game servers. You do actually have the latest version of the game, but the EU servers do not.

http://us.launcher.battle.net/service/d3/alert/en-us

3:00 p.m. PDT 05/29/2012

We’re aware of an issue that is affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts. We’re currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they’re available.

Diablo III patch 1.0.2 is now live. To view all the latest changes, please visit www.diablo3.com

Please note that Global Play will be unavailable until all regions have patched to the latest build.
Reply Quote
This unable to download patch issue existed long before servers went down. Question is, will we still have this problem when they are back up?

Btw, I have US client and am able to log in to EU and Asia no problem, just not US
Edited by Homeslice#1743 on 5/29/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just want to know why we all payed for something we can't play???
Reply Quote
You can check in your account management on battlenet where you go to download diablo.
Reply Quote
I foud a solution, like some body said, I was running euro game launcher caus I downloaded it in french - but playing on US server doesn't work. Switched to EURO server works. But.. I lost my characters. So i'm downloading the US game launcher te see if it works

I hope cause I'm !@#$ing pissed off
Reply Quote
Yeah! it worket
long but I can play
Reply Quote
I got the same problem now, what can i do? Everytime I try to log in the game says that I need to do an update, the game shutdown and the starter says game is up to date.... seriously what can I do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]