Diablo® III

Best Place To Farm?

Pls Help hehe wanting to earn 1m to buy UBBER weapons
Reply Quote
a4 inferno silver span place.
Reply Quote

People who aren't masochists that delight in getting !@#$ed by invisible mobs usually use a bug to gain access to act 3/4 of inferno and just grind chests tough.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
By Best I mean a route that you could repeat again and again for MAXIMUM PROFIT and In minimum time.
Reply Quote
easy get 200%gold find+ or keep upgrading till u get it use ferrets that will increase ur gold find +70% or ur base gold find but its gonna take a couple minuts to increase to maximun then do machines of war bellistae till siegebreaker boss on nightmare and ull get about 60k every run for me it was 14mins as a dh using multishot+ hatred reduction,preparation+hatred recover, ferrets for gold find, EA+tentacles for bosses, the other skill is up to you i used chakram shield, i did 1.2m in 5hours, this is for ppl that cant farm items in inferno.
Edited by Jarick#1463 on 5/30/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Jarick

I am assuming you are using vengeance for this. I was doing this to help some friends level up and it is stupid fast. one thing that I really missed when I did this however and something that i would really recommend everyone who is going to be farming gold in this way is to ensure you have a couple items with increased gold/health globe pick up range.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]