Diablo® III

Next Expansion what Classes?

A DarkKnight would be good =), 2H Sword Class High output dmg but low defense, with a mix of Necromancer Curse Tree & a Shadow/Dark shifting/Summoning, some group buff skill that increase dmg but lower own defense would be nice.
Reply Quote
Amazon please the DH fails in comparison.
Reply Quote
Airplane Pilot
Reply Quote
Indiana Jones
Reply Quote
Red Mage would be cool.

Ninja or Thief won't be bad either. :P
Edited by MisterAjikko#1937 on 9/19/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
a strenght javelin user
Reply Quote
A dark rider! A dark shielded knight mounted on a horse tank type class. Second is A DEMON class, wuhoo! Demon class wields 2 2-handers only. Lastly a NINJA! All three will only benefit from a new gem class and it will be the dark stone. Cheers yo!
Reply Quote
Swordmaster/ samurai class - STR attribute, specializing in polearms/ 2-handed. Runs on chi or chakra, and can change battle 'stance'
Reply Quote
I'd rather them fix the current classes available in game, rather then introduce news classes to play. The head circus clown said "billions" of viable builds available; I think it's about time they actually did that.
Reply Quote
OGRE!!!!
Reply Quote
I want something other than barbarian who can use melee weapons.

Monk uses fist whether you equip a sword spear or even daibo.
Reply Quote
if they bring back Palidan I'll be playing if it's me and 6 other ppl

Necromancer would be a 2nd choice

I have high doubts of that ever happening, they gotta get a lot fixed and regain a player base and it seems they don't know how or are to stubborn to change due to the business model (RMAH) and confidence in the product
Reply Quote
I'm surprised nobody has been guessing SHAMAN.

I mean, it's a combination of all the stuff people have been asking for here: summons, shape-shifting, healing, and tanking.

True, there are shamans in WoW, but Blizz does like to steal from itself... Besides, a Shaman class would allow us to diversify the racial/ethnic make-up of the hero options. Also, I think it would be a great avenue for the lore, y'know, trying to explain the Shaman and such.
Reply Quote
Would like Necromancer. Saying that we got Shaman is not a good excuse^^ and druid of course;]
Reply Quote
Gypsy.... uses chakrams.... auras like a paladin.... attack style is like a monk but instead of kungfu, the gypsy dances.... throw in a little bit of witchcraft too....

The guy version can be a Bard.... or a Jester... or a Nomad.... whutever.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see them stray away from everything being based on weapon damage. Personally, if they could make it work, I'd like to see a class who's abilities are based on their shield rather than their weapon. I don't think this would be too much of a stretch since the concept of a knight or melee class that gains strength through his/her shield is feasible in the diablo universe.
Reply Quote
Angel

or some sort of half angel.

otherwise, bard.

i think your forgetting that all classes are nephelem, already are "Half Angels" so i dont think thats it
Reply Quote

I mean, it's a combination of all the stuff people have been asking for here: summons, shape-shifting, healing, and tanking.

True, there are shamans in WoW, but Blizz does like to steal from itself... Besides, a Shaman class would allow us to diversify the racial/ethnic make-up of the hero options. Also, I think it would be a great avenue for the lore, y'know, trying to explain the Shaman and such.

Thats probably the only suggestion i have heard that makes any sence !!!! like come on people a PANDA in diablo thats just ridiculous.....its already ridiculous in wow, bleeding a childish aspect of Wow into diablo would permanently ruin it
Edited by BluntTrauma#1273 on 12/8/2012 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Ricky
A Panda class would be pretty awesome.
Wow really? You shouldn't be playing D3.........

PALADIN ALL DAY LONG. IT"S HAMMER TIME.
Reply Quote

I've been saying that a shaman class would fit in very well with the game. It has more of a tribal feel (that D3 has, compared to d2 and 1's more medieval feel). A shaman could blend together the unused paladin and druid skills from d2. Like you said, shape-shifting, healing, etc. Maybe they'd have 'fist of the heavens' or some other skills like it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]