Here's the VIT class:
This VIT (it becomes a dmg and HP stat) class gets special bonuses from STR, DEX, and INT.
It might be interesting to gear, because they get bonuses from gear that some classes would consider a bad roll. They can also use everyone's class-specific items (depending on spec/subspec).
It will have 3 distinct playstyles (Melee, Ranged, Caster), with different subspecs per playstyle. Each subspec will bring up different skills when a subspec "form" is activated (like a Wiz Archon form).
A. The melee class will play like a D2 Assassin and Shapeshifting Druid. The "Were" form will act like a Wiz Archon form, changing LMB, RMB and 1-4 skills. Primary attacks places a "charge", which improves the "finishing move". Charge attacks and finishing moves have different effects depending on runes. Melee will have the following:
1) Werewolf subspec. Melee DPS-oriented.
- Can only dual wield any 1h melee wpns (inncluding Monk Fist Wpns and Barb 1h Mighty Wpns), except 1h spears, .
- Can use Monk Spirit Stones.
- STR and/or INT adds IAS.
2) Werebear subspec. Tank.
- Can only use 2h melee wpns (including Barb 2h Mighty Wpns and Monk Daibos), except Staves.
- Can use Barb Mighty Belts.
- DEX and/or INT adds Armor and AR.
As far as skills in each "Were" subspec, I've no idea what to put there. Feel free to add or change.
B. The ranged class plays like a D2 Bowzon or a Javazon. Both can use DH OH (quivers), might require renaming to "Ammo bag" or something. Both can use DH Cloaks. There will be no visual transformation.
Both can "run and gun". Changes the LMB to movement only. Target by pointing the cursor. Ranged will have the following:
1) "Bowzon" subspec. Good with single target
- Can only use DH hand xbows (hand xbow+quiver or 2 hand xbow), xbow, or bow.
- STR and INT adds CC.
2) "Javazon" subspec. Good with multiple targets (AoE)
- Can only use 1h Spears (1h Spear+quiver or 2 1h Spears), and Polearms.
- Quivers add +DMG, similar to Wiz and WD OH.
- STR, DEX, and INT adds CD.
Again, I don't know what skills to add in each subspec.
C. The caster class will play like a Sorceress (kind of) and a Necromancer, but will have either an angelic look (bright aura) or a demonic look (dark aura). Can both use 2h Staves.
1) "Angelic" subspec. Plays like an elemental Sorceress and Holy-something else.
- Can only use Wiz items. Can equip a 2h Staff and Wiz OH.
- STR and DEX adds Resource Regen
- LMB: Tempest Orb. Basically Frozen Orb that deals Cold and Lit dmg, and slows and interrupts nearby enemies.
- RMB: "Heaven's Wrath". D2 Druid Armageddon + Blizzard. Deals Fire, and Cold dmg. Target area will have fire patches that deals Fire dmg. Chance to freeze them.
- Skill 1: Flash Nova. Nearby enemies will be sucked near you, then hit with an AoE attack that deals Lit and Fire dmg. All enemies hit has a chance to be confused and attack nearby allies. Those not confused are stunned instead.
- Skill 2: Teleportation. Has no CD.
- Skill 3: Ressurect. Ressurect fallen allies to full health (other players or mercs).
- Skill 4: Avatar of Light. Look and play like Imperius. Invulnerable. Lasts for a short time.
2) "Demonic" subspec. Plays like a Necromancer. Spells also costs HP, but deals more dmg.
- Can only use WD items. Can equip 2h Staff and WD OH.
- STR and DEX adds LS and LoH
- LMB attack: Bone Spirit that explodes into Teeth when it hits. Teeth seeks other targets. Deals Shadow dmg. Targets are afflicted with Decrepify.
- RMB attack: Corpse Explosion (Fire dmg, chance to fear) + Poison Nova (Poison dmg, stacking psn debuff). Doesn't require corpses.
- Skill 1: Infernal Bone Prison. Deals Fire dmg to imprisoned target until broken. Can attack target while imprisoned. Target only attack the prison.
- Skill 2: Summon Skeleton Army. Summon 2 of each: melee, ranged, and caster skeletons. Caster dmg can do poison, shadow, or fire that can leave a stacking psn debuff, decrepify, or fear. No duration.
- Skill 3: Revive Dead. Revive fallen monsters to fight. No duration. Can revive monsters already revived before (upto 3x), but gets a debuff that makes them weaker (-25% HP and dmg).
- Skill 4: Summon Demon. Has all the properties of Clay, Blood, and Fire Golems. Has Iron Maiden/RD.
Lore: Nephalems, maybe? After the destruction of the Worldstone, an angel (Malthael?) trained humans/Nephalem, for the day when the forces of the Burning Hells come back in full force.
Then, the usual Blizz modus operandi happens: this angel got corrupted/goes crazy/becomes a vessel of all of the Evils (Tathamet?). So you have to kill him.
OR all angels and demons combined and became a darker version of Anu. You either beat the darkness out of Anu or just kill it, ridding humanity of all angels and demons.