Diablo® III

Next Expansion what Classes?

Something that isn't human maybe like a lizard or a cat. Up close sneaky kind of class that !@#$s %^-* up!!!
Reply Quote
i feel like the fact that every class has a different kind of energy right now, it could be assumed that a new class would have its own unique type as well. come up with an idea for how a new energy could work and decide on a class from that.

Lykos had an interesting one a few posts up that seems like it would work... seems like he started with how the resourse would work and filled in the blanks afterwards... i think that because of that, it actually seems like a legit class that could be made.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 11:11 PMPosted by AaronSlow
omething that isn't human maybe like a lizard or a cat. Up close sneaky kind of class that !@#$s %^-* up!!!

Inb4 Argonians and Khajits.
Reply Quote
I think of a class using demonic powers to defeat demons. Based on Int or Str or can be switched (if blizzard do this, they have to come up with an entire new mechanism).
Can cast hellfire magics, use brutal forces of hell, can either partially or totally transform themselves into demon, summons demons too. Called the Demonologists.
There is a thread in eu battle.net, a guy's comment say the class's name is demonologists, too. It is a great name since they study demons and their powers.
The second class I think is cool ( at least to me is cool ) can use all non-class weapons and armors and change their skillsets, base stats to fit what they using. This class needs alot of mechanism work, I think.
Ex. equipping melee weapons changes their base stat into Str, stafves changes their stat into Int and bow/crossbow into Dex. Their skills also change accordingly.
PS. If anyone see my spelling and grammar problems, please comment.
Reply Quote
Druid. Shapeshifting druid.
Reply Quote
Lawyer,

Ability : got 15% tax refund on AH sales.
Reply Quote
HOLY NECRO BANTAM
Reply Quote
An Indian, looking like a Sioux.
Reply Quote
View profile
Something that is easily manageable with a controller or gamepad. It will probably strafe alot.
Reply Quote
Vampire.

It would be a mixture of a melee fighter and the wizard (kind of like the assassin was a mixture of classes in D2). The character itself could have an Eastern European taste, like Vlad Tepes. His resource could be "life energy" (or blood?) and he could gain it the same way the Barbarian have some attacks that generate Fury.
Thematically, it could be a warrior looking for redemption.

If we remember, Dracula could walk during daytime, he was just weaker. A good twist could be having stronger powers for the vampire during the night, weaker powers during the day.

This would require the game to have a Day/Night Cycle. But hey, it's an expansion!
Reply Quote
Dragoon
Reply Quote
samurai class would be awesome i will never stop playing it
Reply Quote
shut !@#$ up u gay!!!!
Reply Quote
How about have someone actually lore friendly.
I'll say a strength based valkyrie: spear shield orientated holy warrior.

Yes I'll like necro too. Loved curses in D2.
Reply Quote
Vampire.

It would be a mixture of a melee fighter and the wizard (kind of like the assassin was a mixture of classes in D2). The character itself could have an Eastern European taste, like Vlad Tepes. His resource could be "life energy" (or blood?) and he could gain it the same way the Barbarian have some attacks that generate Fury.
Thematically, it could be a warrior looking for redemption.

If we remember, Dracula could walk during daytime, he was just weaker. A good twist could be having stronger powers for the vampire during the night, weaker powers during the day.

This would require the game to have a Day/Night Cycle. But hey, it's an expansion!

I live the vampire idea too. A day/night cycle would be really cool, but I don't think that vamps are actually harmed by the sun. If I'm not mistaken, the day is just not their natural time. For vamps, they should have just one meter - life. Not only would they rely on life for their hit points, but they would also rely on this as their resource. Some people have mentioned that this may make them OP later in the game, but a solution to this would be for each of their skills to use a certain *percentage* of their total life.

How about have someone actually lore friendly.
I'll say a strength based valkyrie: spear shield orientated holy warrior.

What about the males? Valkyries are all females. The same is true for Amazons.
Reply Quote
A dark knight class which revolves around 2 handers
Edited by MikeAkaJB#1122 on 3/18/2013 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
a class that spends hp as resource
Reply Quote
We need hybrid classes that have Str and Dex, Dex and Intel or Str and Intel.

That way it could make use of all the trash equipment that have those combo stats in my inventory. lol
Reply Quote
For new class ideas take a look at:

New Class: The Illusionist

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978878590

New Class: The Void Knight

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197742218
Reply Quote
I want necromancer!Wd is sosososo disappointed me.otherwise,of course, I like see some truely “NEW”classes (no like what WD is).

somekind of Dark mage or summoner I‘d like to see.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]