Diablo® III

Next Expansion what Classes?

68 Worgen Druid
Archangel - Holy Fighter type with lots of buff/debuff skills with some constant mild damage with small resource cost

Demonish (ala hell-boy) with shapeshifting skill into a demonic character, some skill are different when in demon mode

Witch - a curse type play style :)

Awesome suggestions. A demon shapeshifter would fill a bit of the gap left by druids. Having read none of the lore besides what's presented in the games, I don't know how viable any of the things in this thread will be though.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Archangel - Holy Fighter type with lots of buff/debuff skills with some constant mild damage with small resource cost

Demonish (ala hell-boy) with shapeshifting skill into a demonic character, some skill are different when in demon mode

Witch - a curse type play style :)

Awesome suggestions. A demon shapeshifter would fill a bit of the gap left by druids. Having read none of the lore besides what's presented in the games, I don't know how viable any of the things in this thread will be though.

Again: for a very long laundry list of reasons, any player characters would have to be mortal. We've only seen one angel become mortal- we've seen ZERO demons become mortal. We don't know under what circumstances it is possible, or what the ramifications are.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 12:40 AMPosted by fl0w
A Panda class would be pretty awesome.

This + mounts.

I want a Diablo mount.

Both of you go play wow
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Ricky
A Panda class would be pretty awesome.

I would love a corgi, otter, fennec fox and cat classes too..

too many humanoid classes. how about some thri kheen.. (equivalent)..
Reply Quote
Another strength class like a warrior and a shape shifter.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Troglodyte
Again: for a very long laundry list of reasons, any player characters would have to be mortal. We've only seen one angel become mortal- we've seen ZERO demons become mortal. We don't know under what circumstances it is possible, or what the ramifications are.

Well ideally what i'm looking for in the "expansion classes"

a) atleast 2 class
b) 1 class be a shape-shifter another class will be "curse" type character
c) 1 class be "demi" character, either angelic or demonic but not both

the Demonic (hell-boy) class - can easily be inserted into the storyline, they can just say the evil-corrupt other beings/heroes but with their "will-power" retain their humanity. As demi-demon they promise to bring peace and kick diablo !@#. also the half-demon is mortal.
playstyle, shapeshifting with some skill changing between half-demon and full demon :D
the Witch - i want a class with focuses on "curses" with lots of damage-overtime spells and skill combo, ie: cast curse A + cursel B, while target still has both curses, witch can cast another trigger spell that causes a cooler skill effect.
playstyle: curse combination and trigger spells
Edited by maki1300#1739 on 5/31/2012 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Druid

Well, if a new class comes out it'll be with an expansion. That would make a great story for an expansion. Tada! Two birds with one stone :)

Really though, if there's a new class in the expansion, I'm pretty sure the expansion will explain the class. Kinda happens that way.
Reply Quote
I would be happy with more quests, more random dungeons, and better loot.

But if I have to add a new race/class it would be Playable Cow King...
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Ares
No new class. Just double the available spells for each class, 2 new acts and 1-2 new artisants.

additional new skills for the existing ones would be great too.

and hopefully the "follower" can be equipped more. armor and helm?
Edited by maki1300#1739 on 5/31/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Druid
05/31/2012 01:26 AMPosted by maki1300
No new class. Just double the available spells for each class, 2 new acts and 1-2 new artisants.

additioanl new skills for the existing ones would be great too.

and hopefully the "follower" can be equipped more. armor and helm?

Meh... I kind of like not having to rely on my follower. I don't even bother getting one out anymore. The only thing I really used them for even in D2 was for frost damage slows. I'd rather they evolve my character(s) than the followers.
Reply Quote
I think there is room for another melee class, perhaps a Swordsman of some sort, one who uses weapons with finesse rather than brute force like the Barb does, and wears lighter armour.

I wouldn't mind a Swashbuckler maybe like this..
http://images.wikia.com/kolidascope/images/9/99/ElaithCraulnober.jpg

But maybe more evil/menacing, like the bottom one of this..
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/tob_gallery/99668.jpg

The fallen angel idea sounds great too, perhaps a rogue-like angel who's holy powers have turned into chaotic energy?
Reply Quote
Auctioneer, more slots on the ah. cheaper buying and selling and can buy items in-game directly to his character. Uses gold as his resource.
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Druid
05/31/2012 01:35 AMPosted by DOADarkangel
Auctioneer, more slots on the ah. cheaper buying and selling and can buy items in-game directly to his character. Uses gold as his resource.

Most overpowered class ever. ;)
Reply Quote
Hmmm ..........

im hoping something much more better n something exotic

Dragon slayer = Str+Vit with Pet dragon or dragon ability (just like skyrim with dragon shout) n proficiency in either 1 hand spear + shield or 2 hand spear

or

Arcane archer = dex + int ?? skill ability like spread arrow, magic seeker arrow, arrow rain and lot more ....
Reply Quote
orcs and firebats
Reply Quote
!@#$wizards and Forumtrolls please.
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Druid
Hmmm ..........

im hoping something much more better n something exotic

Dragon slayer = Str+Vit with Pet dragon or dragon ability (just like skyrim with dragon shout) n proficiency in either 1 hand spear + shield or 2 hand spear

or

Arcane archer = dex + int ?? skill ability like spread arrow, magic seeker arrow, arrow rain and lot more ....

It would be interesting to see a class that uses more than one of the dmg stats. Also, you described FFXI dragoons up there. And all of those arrow things... are on DH already.
Reply Quote
idea 1 )How about a new class call the puppet master, where the character use cursed puppets which uses certain attacks which mimic demons i.e. a puppet demon that breathes fire. And can use puppet strings to control an enemy to fight for you for a limit amount of time?

idea 2) A forge master class which they can use literally all kinds of weapons but can also forge their own unique weapon with weapons found. Those special weapons will be fueled with scarp magic weapons and rare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]