Diablo® III

Next Expansion what Classes?

How about a possessed mortal who has managed to force the demon into submission via magic or other methods? Can be lore about them inevitably losing control someday, but it's not necessary for that to happen in-game.
Reply Quote
1.) Returned. - An undead nephalem that returned when the meteor fell over Tristram and swears to avenge his fallen bretheren. Will act as a strength/pet class that has power and can assert strength over other fallen nephalem of old. Wears alot of heavy plate/hoods similar to corrupt Arthas in WC3 AKA: Death Knight.

2.) Cultist - An initiate with extreme potential that goes rogue when he understands the dark direction that Magdha and her advocates are taking Sanctuary. Uses a lot of arcane curses/AoE Dots and dark magic in order to transform into partial demonic entities such as the cultists do in Act 1/2. Will be a melee/range intelligence hybrid that wears long flowing robes with ceremony-like armor.
Reply Quote
I hope they don't add any new classes.

New classes are almost always accompanied by power creep.
Reply Quote
Tactician

Strength

Medium Damage
High Defense (Physical only)

Achieves victory on the battlefield by controlling the flow of combat and enemy movement, while whittling down enemy health with steady damage over time abilities and debuffs.

AoE Snares/Roots
AoE Debuffs
AoE DoTs

Class Items:
A: Crippling Gloves
W: Crippling Weapons (1H Spears, Maces, Swords, Axes)
OH: Crippling Shield

Plays:
Tanky. Armed with taunts and pulls, as well as Debuffs and snares/roots that are designed to keep enemies up close and personal. Can mitigate physical damage better than other classes, weak to magic damage.
Reply Quote
I think blizzard should be creative and not implement any WoW classes. If you like those classes then go play WoW. I'm not dissing on any WoW players I'm just stating my opinion.
Reply Quote
82 Human Priest
I think blizzard should be creative and not implement any WoW classes. If you like those classes then go play WoW. I'm not dissing on any WoW players I'm just stating my opinion.

Diablo had druids first.
Reply Quote
1.) Clerk
2.) Broker
Reply Quote
Bard.

Electric guitar/mandolin/lute shredder build.

Headbang aura, moshpit AOE, laser string attack.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Ricky
A Panda class would be pretty awesome.

lolololol

no
Reply Quote
rise of the necromancer

specializing in poison.

or i would love to see a javazon again
Reply Quote
There's no need for discussion, the most logical classes to add to the expansion are Necromancer and Paladin. Most of these suggestion sound stupid anyway, Pandas? Totally not related to WoW. :P
Reply Quote
Alchemist
Reply Quote
Angel
Reply Quote
I would love to see something like a speed/ ranged character. someone like the demon hunter but more assassin like
Reply Quote
the Druid and the Necromancer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]