Diablo® III

Next Expansion what Classes?

bring back the necro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
This being blizzard they will probably go with something lame like paladin.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Ricky
A Panda class would be pretty awesome.

go play WoW
Reply Quote
I think that the classes mentioned all sound good, (especially witch, ninja, and warlock -- holy moly)

But really, they will probably continue on with the present storyline. LoD presented a mage-hunter and a druid. Not sure where the druid came from in the lore really, but the Assassin was pretty much straight off of the original mage clans in the story. So they will either find some derivatives of the current class and insert new playstyles, or they will use the current followers as templates for new classes. I think bringing the templar to full view as the paladin class would make the paladin fans happy, the enchantress would make some of the cc-lovers happy, and the scoundrel would easily make all of the rogue classes happy. As much as i desire the three i mentioned first, they wont be included, and neither will the necro.

They could also bring back classes reimagined from diablo 1, which would be awesome...a vizjerai with the old apocalypse, flash, blood star, and perhaps a demon summoning ability...a warrior with inherent repair skills and more of an innate damage resistance with more defensive powers than offensive ones...but they'd probably be well to not include the sister, or to include a dirty fighter/scavenger.

I can't wait for it, myself.
Reply Quote
They should make an overhead style MMO that looks like Diablo, only is more open world and allows everyone to be in the same world. They could bring all the wow classes over and we could all do 40 man raids. Just zoom the camera out a bit more and give us UI mod support.
Reply Quote
I say why not bringing back Paladin, Amazon and Sorcerer. Make that 8 heroes all together.

With a different name and unequal attributes compared to Diablo 2....

Paladin CHANGED to CHAMPION
Amazon CHANGED to VIRAGO
Sorcerer CHANGED to THAUMATURGE (or just leave it as a 'Sorcerer', will be just fine)

Available heroes will have an extra skills and passive skills as well.

Would also want to see a new follower class, Assassin, a melee type.

I want to see 3 or 4 extra act., entirely different compared to the acts available in D3 and D2.

I want my D3 Expansion to be worth it.
Reply Quote
i think a pharaoh would be sweet. maybe a pirate or something like that.
Reply Quote
Mesmer
Engineer
Reply Quote
They should make the treasure goblin an optional class and call him the Truffle Hunter.

Insert a quarter and runs off and digs up a yellow, no user interaction required.
Reply Quote
Druid or Pirate
Reply Quote
A dual wielding derish-middle eastern/saracen inspired class
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]