My stats:

Dex: 1561
Crit chance: 25%
Crit damage: +191.00
Aspd: 2.00
Damage: 44.300k(rounded down)

Bow(slotted): 907.?? (+70% crit damage) - star emerald

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRYXjV!aYe!acZZYc

So my question is, aside from a 1k plus dps bow what do I need to attain more dps? I'll consider using Sharpshooter of course but I refuse to use a 2h crossbow(may change my mind).
Edited by Carrot#1297 on 5/31/2012 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
With my bow I stacked ASP

BoJ (Proper affix), Lacuni, Beckon Sail, Andarial's Helm, and a ASP Ammy. using Crit Damage on Gloves/Rings.

Sitting around 3.0 ASPD while maintaing around 250% Crit Damage. Helps out a whole lot.

You'll hit a bit weaker per hit, but it adds up to more overtime. (You could also if going slower just stack nothing but Crit Damage boost and see larger crits)

I still use SS with the bow, even with that ASPD i may not get crits so every 2 secs at least i'm getting 6% crit, or opening up on a pack I can get a lot of crits before the 1S Delay wears off.
Edited by Exphryl#1753 on 5/31/2012 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds like lengedaries, so aspd wherever you can get it? Same for crit damage? Where does dex stand..
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Carrot
Sounds like lengedaries, so aspd wherever you can get it? Same for crit damage? Where does dex stand..

The thing about Attack Speed is that above 1.5, it's fickle. In Inferno Act 2+ You don't have the luxury of sitting there and attacking as fast as you can. I manage with 1.6 and sometimes I can burst them down before they hit me but champion packs are another story.

Yes, you can smoke screen..but theres a GCD before you can smoke screen again. That precious half a second can kill you if you sit in every thing.
Reply Quote
How do people get so much attack speed? I can never find gear that has attack speed + dex + vitality on it.
Reply Quote
Well I always play with friends so I actually don't have to do much kiting. Did act 1 and 2 almost done with act 3.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 09:14 AMPosted by illundreal
How do people get so much attack speed? I can never find gear that has attack speed + dex + vitality on it.

If I went full ASPD

Ammy for 17% (Magic or Rare)
Two Rings for 15% (Magic or Rare)
Gloves with 15% (Magic or Rare)
Bracers with 12% (Lacuni Legendary)
Boots with 12% (Boj Anglers with proper Affix)
Belt with 8% (Goldwrap)
Chest with 12 % (Beckon Sail Legendary)
Helm with 12% (Andariel's Helm)
Quiver with 20% (Dead Man's Legacy I got for a steal)

I don't think any pants have the proper "Attack Speed Increased" so doubt you can add in to that slot also. I could be wrong though, any I've seen have "increase attack speed" which doesn't work on armor..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]