Diablo® III

Giving 100k for anyone who can Inferno Belial

Been stuck on this boss for a while and I really want to get to Act 3. If someone will duo with me and help me beat him, i would greatly appreciate it and reward you with 100k.

Add me Roku#1949. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hi I'm not from US but I can guide you on how to do it
What is your dps?
Edited by Natsu#2598 on 5/31/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
30k without SS. 73k with SS. I can prob do it if i can get to part 3. I know what to do there. But i keep dying in part 2..
Reply Quote
Try to get a party with one wizard(with frost nova and venom hydra) and at least one melee, then u can just faceroll P1&P2, just go to corner and aoe.
Reply Quote
Whats your build? You should probably have root caltrops, smoke screen and elemental arrow (lifesteal).
Reply Quote
If you clear up to him I'll help you with it. Really lazy atm, lol.
Reply Quote
Im using SS, Vault, Bat, Prep, HA/DA, and NT

Would using caltrops in place of vault help?
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Exertim

Yea its cleared up to him. add me. im waiting outside boss lol.
Reply Quote
I'll help you out tonight if you still need help. I'm only home at 8pm ET though.

Key to the fight is saving your prep for the 3rd phase or using at the begning of phase 2 and having it rdy for phase 3. your dps is a little low for phase 2, which will prob mkae it harder than it should be
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Roku

Yea its cleared up to him. add me. im waiting outside boss lol.

I need your battletag since you're using your SC2 account to post. Or you can just add me~
Reply Quote
Thanks Exertim for helping me beat it! And I payed him the 100k, im true to my word.
Reply Quote
lol damn man im jealous i wish i had 73k with SS
i beat him with 42k DPS with SS
Reply Quote
I beat him with 20k dps and I dont use Sharpshooter.

Just keep trying, you will eventually get lucky in phase 2 and just dont suck it up on P3 and you win.

Took me like 4 hours no lie, but I pulled it off. But i'm too weak to kill any packs in act 3 lol.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

I've been stuck on this boss fight since last Friday and I just can't get passed phase 2. By the time I get him to half life on phase 2 i always run outta discipline and he always dashes towards me whenever im not smoke screened....

Despite upgrades to my gear (I added a new chest piece and new quiver with +disc and added new pants with extra dex...I am looking to upgrade some other items with Crit Dmg), I am still having the same problem as mentioned above.

Would you guys be kind enough to help me as well? I would be willing to pay 100k as well...I would really just like to get to act 3 so I can farm some better gear...my dps is around 55-60k with sharpshooter and around 30-35k without....

Please add my battle tag if you would like to help and I'll be sure to message you tonight after I get out of work (around 5:30 pm est)....
Reply Quote
I'm also a victim of Belial. I have 52k damage with ss. which is probably too low but that's what I can afford right now. But I have tried too many times, solo and in group. So it's really frustrating.

If you wouldn't mind helping a fellow DH out, my tag is Dinobt#2319
And I don't mind giving 100k too.

Thank you in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Everyone complicates this fight to much.
Simple strat, go all dps and burn p1/p2.

Skills: Devouring/Nether - SS[lingering]/Prep/MoD [hatred]/companion[Bat]
Templar w/hatred regen

P1
From the start, S/S and run to the right, sit in the far right corner.

Spam NT if theres multiple adds/ single target fire devouring, *only S/S if they make it to you - DO NOT MOVE

P2

Again, try and hug the far right corner, Mark belial ASAP, he will charge 3X b4 he starts casting [to be safe wait for 3 charges before you attack, if not be cautious and ready to S/S]. *once he begins casting burn him with NT [your trying to push him to P3 b4 adds overwhelm you -15 seconds].

P3

Is simple, save S/S to avoid hits, play cautious, sit the far right corner again rotate nt/devo while moving.

*note I did this with -22k dps w/o sharpshooter [poor gear]. Post nerf
Reply Quote
do you finish yet, if not, i can help
Reply Quote
anybody wanna help me with belial inferno?? MdmWhamBam#6272

thanks in advance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]