Diablo® III

Latest patch bug?

Hi. Last night I was playing the game with no issues whatsoever, this morning I go to log in and it says that it needs to download a patch and that it will close and apply the patch automatically. However when I click OK the game closes and nothing happens. When I open the launcher it even says "Game is up to date"

pls respond
Reply Quote
Same Problem here right now..
I've been playing smoothly last night but this morning this says

"A new patch is available for Diablo 3. I patched it then, the game will close and upload the new patch but Diablo will says it up to date. I can't login to any of the servers..
Reply Quote
same problem i have try reinstall the game and is the same problem...
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
I have waited 3h .... and is not optimized...
Reply Quote
sumone pls save us !
Reply Quote
yep same here
wonder when they gona fix this
Reply Quote
+1 more here...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
8 hrs maintenance, and nothing was fixed... good job Blizzard.
Reply Quote
i too am affected by this
Reply Quote
they need to merge all these threads, and fix this issue. are the update servers just not live? why no blue post? someone needs to put this on twitter.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just out of curiosity, has everyone checked their language settings in the game AND battle.net? I was having this issue with the last patch; my game language settings were fine, but my battle.net settings were not. To check your battle.net settings, do the following:

1.) Navigate to https://battle.net in your browser
2.) Login
3.) On the menu bar, go to Games & Codes then Download Game Clients
4.) Scroll down to Diablo 3
5.) Click Change English (EU) and change it to English (US).
6.) Click Save
7.) Try logging into Diablo 3
Edited by Nathan#1453 on 5/31/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem
Reply Quote
Nope didn't help for me Odiruol v.v sadu.. i've got the same problem though, where i try to log in it says it needs update.. it tries to update but then says already running.. and shuts down.. >.< then it says it's already up to date... Rinse and repeat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you verify your in-game settings? Both the region and the language. For some reason my in-game language flipped to french, and I definitely do not speak french. ;)
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I verified my language settings.
Reply Quote
SAME PROBLEM HERE... TRYING TO LOGIN BUT SHOW NEED TO UPDATE... PLEASE CHECK... ALL STAFF ARE SLEEPING??
Reply Quote
Thanks ! Got my game to patch.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/31/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Haruken
Thanks ! Got my game to patch.

Glad it worked. I went into more detail on this post for anyone interested: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5633973562?page=1#15
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]