Diablo® III

Latest patch bug?

I can log in if I change my account from US to EU but once changed I have no characters or auction house gold.
Reply Quote
same issue cant launch the game anymore... says game is upto date when I click on "PLAY" nothing happens.
Reply Quote
I'm getin this faeces too. ah well, dota 2 time.
Reply Quote
why isn't there an option to download it from the website? Would make it a lot easier if the customer had some manual control over this game. Face it, too many different systems for the diablo staff to configure automatically, so just put the file up on the web, let us download it ourselves and copy paste? Wouldn't that ease the pressure off them? Bah all these new games are the same, too many different issues. This is definitely the last PC game i buy. Sick to death of dealing with hours of crap just to play a game. Goodbye PC, and hello simple consoles.
Reply Quote
how do u verify? in-game settings?
Reply Quote
Same with me the problem saying i need to have a new patch when loggin SEA server.
buy the game display up to date??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]