Diablo® III

WTS ACT 4 Inferno 3rd Ghost EASY AUTO Farm WP

BattleTag Roflwafflez#1617

Selling the WP to the great span in inferno with tyrael helping you kill the last ghost.

YOU COULD DO THIS NAKED TYRAEL CAN TANK/DPS THE ENTIRE THING
while you lie dead

All im asking is 50k ( 50 000 gold ) you will make up to 50x your money back in one day it quickly pays for itself!

If you're a repeating customer, ill give you 50% off

BattleTag Roflwafflez#1617

What makes your WP better then all the others selling this method?

My waypoint is the best one to farm the last ghost. Other people might offer you the one you get from STARTING act 4 prime evil (the first 2 ghost) OR when they reach diablo (which u dont have tyrael helping you)

I heard this was nerfed?

I have been doing this both yesterday after the patch and today with ~200% magic find and have made several million, so no I don't believe it was nerfed.

Why is Tyrael even important?

He does 30k to 50k damage. Who say's no to free DPS?

What is this method?

You farm a unique monster that has the item tier of act 4. This is the last boss before facing diablo, so if you get a good drop, it might be extremely good (1k+ dmg weapon )

Why are these ghost better then the first 2 ones?

The first ghost, teleports and then 1 shot you. The second ghost are sometimes random as hell. If you get myria, it might be a pain.

The third ghost ( the one im selling ) all the forms are extremely easy and fast to kill (maybe except marius he has illusion and stuff)

Which mob do i farm off?
The ghost of deckard cain or Captain humford (anyone except marius , he is do-able if you're a range character)

Does it save the WP forever?

No it doesn't. If people are telling you its possible to save this spot forever, they are clearly lying to you. If you change quest, its going to erase this WP

The only way to get this by doing the quest or clearing the quest related to this WP. If you the finish the quest ,Tyrael wont follow you anymore afterwards.

So this is really a 1 time deal and you need to stay here.
But remember you get 50% off if you lose WP or watsoever.

For any further question, ask in game
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
add me
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
f
Reply Quote
fh
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
f
Reply Quote
g
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
f
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]