Diablo® III

WTS ACT 4 Inferno 3rd Ghost EASY AUTO Farm WP

06/01/2012 07:45 AMPosted by SaShiMe
they nerfed aspects 3 days ago , drop lvl 50+ blues now

False I have gotten a bow that sold for 1.1 mil, and a wizard source for 900k, not to mention some rares.
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
o
Reply Quote
I am hanging out in-game offering this WP as well. I've found 2 set items and 1 900 DPS 1h the past 2 days of farming. I will show you exactly what I do including how to kill the ghost boss without being touched.

25k.

forcemajeure#1644
Reply Quote
n
Reply Quote
io
Reply Quote
Space for 2 more in game, lets go

I am hanging out in-game offering this WP as well. I've found 2 set items and 1 900 DPS 1h the past 2 days of farming. I will show you exactly what I do including how to kill the ghost boss without being touched.

25k.

forcemajeure#1644
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
I will show you how to do it for free, since I hate people like this that take advantage of an exploit AND take advantage of other, less informed people, by charging for an exploit that everyone can do.

And, btw, they did nerf aspect farming.
Reply Quote
I will show you how to do it for free, since I hate people like this that take advantage of an exploit AND take advantage of other, less informed people, by charging for an exploit that everyone can do.

And, btw, they did nerf aspect farming.

No they did not. Folks just say they did to keep the secret under their hat. As I just stated, I've received Inna's Blessing (Monk Set Item) and Band of Fallen Heros (2m set ring) and a 1h 900 DPS item in the past 2 days. If they nerfed it then I'd love to see what it was dropping beforehand.

25k.

forcemajeure#1644

*as I was typing this a 832 DPS 1h sold for 300k - yea they nerfed this spot!
Edited by forcemajeure#1644 on 6/1/2012 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]