Diablo® III

Game of Thrones

Just finished the series about 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to this season on HBO. That quick glance of Dondarrion and the Hound going at it and Brienne in the bear pit has me giddy.
Reply Quote
Who is your favourite?
Reply Quote
The fourth book had some of my favorite parts in the series. Jaime is the most interesting character and my own favorite, and I never thought I would say that until I got to the fourth book.
Reply Quote
ima plan on buying the books next week
Reply Quote
I literally just finished reading the fifth book last night. I've been enthralled (ironborn pun?) by the series since I picked it up a couple months ago and have been reading a couple chapters on my kindle every night.

There have been like 15 times where I finish a chapter and go "WHAAAAAAAT?"

I think George RR Martin does a great job weaving all the stories together, even when you haven't heard back from a character in a couple chapters.

I agree that I was a bit disappoint in how book 4 was laid out, but was overall happy with how book 5 resolved some of that "But what about all the other characters?" I was having.

Overall it's a great series. If you're an avid reader and can stand reading for hours on end and committing to reading like 4,500 pages in 5 books, then pick them up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]