Diablo® III

Diablo 3 is unplayable-error 3007

same issue ever since the 1.0.2c patch, I had literally no disconnects before that and now I'm lucky to stay connected for more than 10-20 minutes. Prime example of why its something on blizzards end and not ours. If everything works fine before you patch the game, then all of a sudden I can't stay connected for more than 10 minutes then yes, you broke something blizzard. PERIOD.
Reply Quote
I am having this exact same problem. I cant play the game for more than 5-10 minutes at a time if I'm lucky.....total waste of 60 bucks....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I am having the problem since installing this new patch
Reply Quote
Also having this problem.
I think we need to get an organized thread going about this since the stickied one maxed out.
I have tried:
-forwarding my ports
-plugging directly into my modem
-leaving general chat on
-disabling all antivirus
My ISP is comcast, and I play during both peak and non-peak hours.
Reply Quote
I just bought the game apparently i should have read some forums about issues, but why would I it's diablo, great games so far.
You buy a game, install it and then play it pretty simple.

But unfortunatly i cant even get past diablo 3 setup screen let alone download the game files nice to know that blizzard is racking in all this cash for a game that doesnt even function.

Quite upset, i'm sure we have all threw some money away on things we dont need or use but as for this what a shot to the face.
Reply Quote
i have error 3007 since 1.0.3 as well. Even though nothing on my end has changed and when i sent in a ticket, blizzard basically responded with

"Sorry we're too busy to help you"

great customer service there.
Reply Quote
Same, tryed everything. Disabled my antivirus, my windows 7 firewall, Opened all the right ports in my router, checked 4 bad connection every other net based games works. Still i get kicked out ''You have been removed from the game'' every 2-5minutes.

The game is totally unplayable now.

FIKS the problem Blizz! Its on you not us!!
Reply Quote
Right now I get this after every 20 minutes.
Reply Quote
last 3 days and nothing has changed still error after error 3000.3005,3006,3007. Ever since the patch I have not been able to play longer than 5 min max with terrible lag. This has already cost me 50 k in repairs cause of disconnection errors when I have full internet strength on my computer.
Reply Quote
I see the issue I originally posted about not only still exists but seems to still be a problem for others in the community. Funny how some are experiencing it for the first time after a patch but Blizz insists that its a issues on the "user end".
Reply Quote
I have opened a ticket a week ago..no helpful answer yet. the last one asked me to reset my router and the previous asked me to stop using a proxy (which I don't). They are basically clueless as to what is causing disconnect errors. I have lost almost all hope of ever seeing this fixed. Maybe the next patch will accidentally fix this the same way that patch 1.03 accidentally added this bug.
Reply Quote
Yay! I just saved 60 bucks!
I started playing the starter edition to see if the game was worth it or not and been getting this error over and over.
So the decision is easy... Its not. I feel sad for all you people that wasted your money on another Blizzard product :)
Reply Quote
same issue i beileve its a cache issue, there was a command line posted somewhere in the forum to type in dos that actually got me to log in no problem

tpe this in cmd prompt and restart comp

pconfig/flush dns
Reply Quote
yea rubberbanding is server side unfortunately thats not going anywhere till blizz gets it running better....... glad you got in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]