Diablo® III

Diablo 3 is unplayable-error 3007

i am having all these 3007 prroblems also my hero loses the ability to use the weapon
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem getting removed from server every 10-15 min . Kinda getting boored about this game the last 4 days i havent been apple to play without im getting removed and what i wrote in chat i cant see after 15 min or so but those in my game see it right away .
This is lame . Cant be hard to fix it for blizzard . I really hope they know all those problems they have aint getting them more player online . I think personal im gonna sell out and throw this game away and thats just sad . Cause it is a great game . Just to much errors we getting all the time.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, i'm also having a problem with error 3007, and it is NOT the router!

At this very moment, my brother is playing Diablo 3, and is able to log in and out with no problems, but as soon as i try it stuffs up! D: I was thinking it could be an account thing as when i try to log in it says "Your connection with Battle.net service has timed out. Please login again (Error 3007)

I've tried asking blizzard about it, and all they said was "try chat" i cant even try chat, as i CANT EVEN LOG IN!
If anyone has answers, besides me resetting my router, or changing region (as i have already tried, and not succeeded with) please message me, thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Use the Google public DNS servers, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Reply Quote
yea i'm getting same problem as Avareal how do u use thoose servers alexandder?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Microsoft Windows

DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7

Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below.

Got this from Aussie/NZ forums
Reply Quote
Same as everyone above constantly getting error 3007 every 5 - 20 mins, tried every solution offered on here, nothing works, all I have found is blizzard blaming us. People are logging in with one account on the same PC and Router no problem but another account they get constant error 3007 ON THE SAME PC/connection!! It's not a user end problem it is blizzards end me thinks..
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Blizzard team please do something. We are to many to be our issue.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Did you try what Joyo said? Most of these issue are DNS issues that you can solve yourself.
Reply Quote
Putting your computer in a DMZ AKA (de militarized zone) will do nothing but open you up to attackers.... anything running on your computer using an internet connection such as IRC chats torrents or server side items like FTP, HTTP, or SSL connections like personal VPNS like hidemyA$$ will get you in way more trouble than any D3 error code.... do not heed these tips. do not put your computer in a DMZ zone its the same (correction.. .similar) as giving your computer a static IP address on a public ip space. I myself could access your machine at that point and i just have a CCNA.... anyone with higher certs/knowledge can do much more with payloads. assess your router/firewall config first and foremost. get help elsewhere from their ticket system DO NOT DMZ your computer.. YES it may fix the problem of connection but it is not SAFE!
Reply Quote
yes i said DMZ "zone" .... im drunk i know the Z stands for zone you trolls....
Reply Quote
FYI 8.8.8.8 is Google's DNS....... for those of you who know whats going on you may not want to use goggles DNS lookup for these settings..... any and every website you visit will now be tied to your gmail and add worded (goggles paid 3rd parties) against using this DNS setting...
Reply Quote
so i have fixed my issue.... obviously i was trolling this forum for a reason... Your ISP has the right to upgrade your gateway/modems firmware at any point FYI. this could clear certain settings. i have a COX gateway/modem model#cg3000d-rg. upon investigating the event log in that router i noticed a certain log pertaining to time. AKA NTP--- router output follows....... SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing;;CM-MAC=20:e5:2a:b4:a7:5c;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.0;CM-VER=3.0;
this l;ead me to beilieve just like any computer if the time is not correct this can cause many issues. i enable the NTP settings on the router to sync with a time server. (google for known "NTP" servers) and set accordingly. I also Disable the WPS feature (nothing to do with diablo 3) however it is a security risk none the less ... link follows http://arstechnica.com/business/2012/01/hands-on-hacking-wifi-protected-setup-with-reaver/

so please people as i am a security guy in the I.T field i went above and beyond and found the issues and have fixed them.... set your NTP on your router, do not DMZ!!!! it will fix the issue however it will put you at risk.... DMZ that is. a bit more investigation of your own hardware and error logs will lead you to the fix. as it did for me.

I can not guarantee NTP settings (national Time protocol) will fix your issue however it will get you closer to a solution. and will not put you at risk. it may even fix certain banking/ secure websites you may visit... just a tip...
Reply Quote
and hackers out there yes that's my true gateways mac address... i am behind a cisco ASA so don't bother.....
Reply Quote
proof this fix work. When putting you computer on a DMZ the internet responds to "your" computers time settings, not the router your going through. syncing your router to a time server will sync the NTP packets to D3's servers in excess of 5-10 minutes. if its off by more than that or recieves a -null (un configured) packet it will drop you and consider you as an attacker. this is most likely due to increased security on blizzards servers due to out of country/region hackers trying to gain access to to someones account overseas... it;'s for your saftey and should be considered a + instead of a -.... if a guy in japan knows all your account info but his time is not the same as a north american he will be denied....
Reply Quote
also Blizzard..... can i shoot you my resume?
Reply Quote
wow.... I feel as if I just bought a game, opened it up and a !@#$% from hell "BLIZZARD" jumped out and ^-*!ed me and i me @#$%ed me hard.
Reply Quote
I started having this happen to me yesterday, can't even play the game. I have been playing fine for a couple months, then all of the sudden I cant even log into a game.
Reply Quote
I have tried everything.... this game does not work for me.
Reply Quote
is there a proposed solution for EUROPE? I am lost here...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]