Diablo® III

Auto-skip cutscences & cinematics

I am really begging for a way ( don't care how ) to auto skip the in-game cut scenes. You know where belial has a million things to say and the camera has to detach from the player to move over top of Belial, and I have to press space bar and click O.K. instead of plowing my hammer into his face, then the screen goes black for a second or two then, still over top of Belial, it fades-in and then the camera slides back over top of your character, waits a couple seconds, and then it ends the in-game cutscene. And then! you are finally able to take your first swing.
Yeah that.

Or the fight with Diablo where he talks forever and you've heard it a million times, all you wanna do is get on with killing him, but there's a cut-scene for when you meet him, and a cut-scene when you go into shadow land, and a cut-scene when you come back out of shadow land, and another cut-scene when you kill him????
Yeah that. Stop it.
Please. I really. really. really. would like a way. to ignore all of those cut-scenes. T___T
Oh loardy please. Please please please.

Every time I have to cancel through the countless camera switches and hammer on the esc/space button until I can finally start attacking, I wish 100 times more that I would no longer have to do that. And I keep imagining myself in a place where it's time to kill Belial, and the minute we enter that door we are ready, and guards are turning into serpents instantly and holy crap it feels so good and smooth!! I love it!!

Please and thank you. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Inferno#1702 on 6/3/2012 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump for great justice! I cannot be alone! *squeezes teddy bear*
Reply Quote
Bump for the best post on these forums right now.
Reply Quote
yes please
yes please
yes please
yes please
etc

these cutscenes and dialog really ruin the pacing of the game for me
Edited by johnnycat#1416 on 6/4/2012 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Agree.
Reply Quote
Well you can press Escape key and you skip them...
Reply Quote
I can 2 second Diablo no problem on Normal.

If there wasn't any cutscenes.
Reply Quote
Game is an epic fail. Play is sooooo slow. It takes for ever to do anything. Teleporting, exiting, Battle scenes the list goes on. Drops suck, I can go hours without collecting anything to help me along. Monsters quickly kill ya. It is so out of balance. Frankly I have had it!
Edited by righthand#1205 on 6/4/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cutscenes becomes really annoyng after first playthrough, I totally second this.
Reply Quote
I hate cuscenes. Diablo 2 fared well without them and had much more gripping story to boot. Please let us play the game without those interruptions.
Reply Quote
please add an option to auto skip cinematics and/or dialogs
Reply Quote
Escape cancels in-game cinematics.....
Spacebar skips in game conversations.....

It pains me to see all these people bumping this thread who haven't tried hitting Escape.

Diablo fight rundown :
ESC - would u like to skip this ? - YES
10 seconds later
10 seconds later

not to mention the added annoyance from Diablo's voice throughout act4 stating the obvious
maybe u play the game holding spacebar whenever u blow up a portal / reach a portal ?

and that's just act4 ...
Reply Quote
BUMP i !@#$ing hate these scenes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Stop necroing, ffs. Push escape, it skips the cutscenes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]