Diablo® III

Just about done with this POS

I just about had it with this piece of !@#$ of a game. I mean really, 50k damage in act 2 in it takes me 15 min and 100 deaths to kill retarded elites with a billion hp. how is this FUN for anyone?
can't get better gear because loot sucks %^- even after farming SK and butcher a trillion times and if i get some gold anything good is in the millions.
maybe I can spend some real $$$ when the RMAH. F U Blizzard!
Reply Quote
try playing a barb i hear they are way good bro
Reply Quote
Try a glass canon build if you have that high of DPS. Archon melts !@#$ with that much DPS. There are several threads on here about it, here's the best one http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5594210013?page=1

Ignore the thread title. The OP provides evidence that his build works killing elite/champion packs.

I'd honestly just calm down though man. If you are as upset as your post sounds...
Reply Quote
I have 34k dps in act 2 and I'm having no problems with elite packs. Everyone kept telling me horror stories about act 2 but this honestly hasn't been that bad. Toughest opponent I've faced in diablo 3 so far has been the dreaded lag spike.
Reply Quote
Take a break.
Start a new character.
Play hardcore.
Just have fun.
Reply Quote
i have 25k hp 30k dps and i am midway act 2 inferno.. its difficult but im not having these issues lol. this game is way too fun
Reply Quote
LOL, I got 51k dps and I just reached Belial. And yes, it was hard but possible.

Get movement speed (I sacrificed 5k dps for MS and it helped)

And please try different builds till you get something that works for you. I changed my built like 7 times to reach belial.

Inferno it's not suppose to be easy, that is why only 1% of the 1.9% inferno players are in act IV
Reply Quote
I have no idea how yo all have that high of a dps... I'm in act 4 and only rocking 35k or so...
Reply Quote
Yeah my dps is roughly 30k and I made it through act 2 just fine. Although I mostly do a arcane orb hydra build with a slow 2h so my orbs hit harder than my dos number gives me credit. Like the previous poster said, make sure you have extra move speed and at least like 300 resist. But honestly no matter your gear there are certain mechanics that are meant to 1 shot you aka monkey grenades. Teleport with illusionist will save you a lot in repairs.
Reply Quote
I can already do 5 stack siegebreaker runs with 40k hp and 49k dps pretty easy mode. I'm already at 20 mil+ gold and don't even bother buying upgrades to my gear because I'm already doing just fine.
Reply Quote
I love how difficult inferno is personally. It makes me work harder and learn/try new skills/techniques. I hope blizzard doesn't change a thing.

I can pretty much do act 1 and act 2 easily and am working on Act 3 and Act 4 now...just takes time and gear.

If you could beat the game in the first couple weeks what fun would that be long term.
Edited by Dragin#1337 on 6/4/2012 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just about had it with this piece of !@#$ of a game. I mean really, 50k damage in act 2 in it takes me 15 min and 100 deaths to kill retarded elites with a billion hp. how is this FUN for anyone?
can't get better gear because loot sucks %^- even after farming SK and butcher a trillion times and if i get some gold anything good is in the millions.
maybe I can spend some real $$$ when the RMAH. F U Blizzard!

How did you manage to kill Butcher a trillion times? Man you're fast!
Reply Quote
attack speed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]