Diablo® III

Failed to download a required file fix

If you have received the following message: Failed to download a required file. Please check your internet connection and try again.

The internet service you use/your network configuration is blocking torrents/P2P sharing of any sort. Thus you are not getting the most current tfil file. To get around this you can download the current diablo 3.tfil file from here:

http://patchup.info/d3/tfil/NA/

Note: make sure you select the proper region tab for your respective client.
Reply Quote
YES! thank you very much Slev
That worked
Been trying for several days trying to fix it and finally found a solution
Reply Quote
Had the same problem today and as soon as done what Slev said it worked instantly.
Highly recomend this is your having the same problem.
Thanks again Slev.
Reply Quote
It does not seem to be downloading, do you need a specific application to open it?
Reply Quote
Work to me!

:)

Thanks
Reply Quote
i love you
Reply Quote
Winning!
If you have received the following message: Failed to download a required file. Please check your internet connection and try again.

The internet service you use/your network configuration is blocking torrents/P2P sharing of any sort. Thus you are not getting the most current tfil file. To get around this you can download the current diablo 3.tfil file from here:

http://patchup.info/d3/tfil/NA/

Note: make sure you select the proper region tab for your respective client.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
No good for me. I'm getting the same error. Maybe a new patch?
Reply Quote
worked thank you much
Reply Quote
Did not work for me
Reply Quote
Did not work for me either. Also tried repairing disk permissions and turning off my firewall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]