Diablo® III

Scrub needs graphics card help

1 Orc Hunter
Not to fresh with all the computer hardware that is needed to run video games.

Model-Inspiron 560
Processor-Pentium (R) Dual-core CPU @ 3.20GHz
RAM-6.00 GB
System-64-bit operating system

Graphics card-Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
I am currently downloading the game it isnt finished and i tried to play it and a message came up talkign about my graphics card. Do I need to buy a different better graphics card? If so what kind and is the current one i have not good enough or did the message come up only because the game isnt done downloading. Thx
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, you need a new graphics card.

You can get up to Radeon HD 7750, but seeing your CPU, I would recommend saving up for a new PC.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
http://www.frys.com/product/6230580#detailed I was thinking lol. fairly cheap is better?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Cheaper, but lot weaker. For that price, you could get a Radeon HD 6670 and would outperform it.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Radeon-HD6670-PCI-Express-Video/dp/B005HH35KS/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339136010&sr=1-2 This will allow me to play diablo 3? It will also improve game play frame rates etc in WoW?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
WoW FPS will not increase in raids/cities without getting a new PC as WoW is a very CPU-heavy game.

Radeon HD 6670 would be a huge upgrade from what you have, but it'll still be limited. Don't expect much from a $50 graphics card. $100 is what I would consider a good quality graphics card that can run them maxed out with no problem.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Without a new pc that radeon HD 7750 is best for me around 100$? above or below
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, Radeon HD 7750 is the best you can get. It's slightly above $100.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]