Diablo® III

fix inferno act 4 boss farming glitch plz

are you not fixing it on purpose?
do you actually realise the glitch?
Now, all my friends (including me) are only farming the weapon in inferno "prime evil". We are losing (forgetting) the point of the playing game.
Just go online and farm couple of hours, pray to get a 1000+ weapon then sell it for 1m.

Please fix the glitch

forget to mention : this glitch was here 1 week long already.
Edited by Hinary#1490 on 5/30/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well maybe if enough of you farm it the price of these weapons will drop down to something reasonable for the rest of us who cant seem to grind every glitch till our fingers bleed.
Reply Quote
pfff, cant get it done with my barbarian.... fkn tank spec! 0 dmg!
Reply Quote
Or you could go get some NV and farm a different area. No one is forcing you to farm that mob over and over.
Reply Quote
I don't even want to make money, I just want to get some gear so I can actually beat the game but Act 1 gear is laughable....
Reply Quote
What is the glitch or I call bull.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Harkat
pfff, cant get it done with my barbarian.... fkn tank spec! 0 dmg!

Yes you can, i was able to do it on my Monk with 20k life 150 MF and 4k damage, just dont get hit
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 01:00 PMPosted by XxDHxX
Or you could go get some NV and farm a different area. No one is forcing you to farm that mob over and over.

if all your frd are farming, and blizzard nerf DH to make them unable to solo inferno useless you have ton of gold to buy gear.

DONT EVEN tell me they are not forcing me to farm
Edited by Hinary#1490 on 5/30/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
it isnt even good, you could farm it all day and you wont get anything good. worthless vendor trash
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 01:14 PMPosted by UltimateJim
900dps bow says otherwise :x

900 bows arent worth anything, unless they have crit damage

even then theyre worth less than 300k. and how many hours did it take you to get one of those? you could make more running hell act 3 in a shorter period of time
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Feel
it isnt even good, you could farm it all day and you wont get anything good. worthless vendor trash
how many magic find you have. You are able to get green/legendary/gold/decent blue from it
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Hinary
how many magic find you have. You are able to get green/legendary/gold/decent blue from it

i have 208% MF, the only times ive gotten a rare was when i wasnt wearing magic find gear, and the rares were worthless crap <400 dps items or vendor trash gear

and green items arent worth anything. the only people you are going to sell those to are idiots who only think its good because its green
Reply Quote
the point of the game is farming loot.

working as intended.
Reply Quote
looking for a nice farmer to get my wiz a nice weapon ^^ any takers ?
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Docstar
looking for a nice farmer to get my wiz a nice weapon ^^ any takers ?
should i add you and bring you there tonight?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]