Diablo® III

Gold/Item Farming

I am in desperate need of GOLD and ITEMS to gear for Inferno.

What is the best run/place for me to farm in HELL?

THANKS!

Act. 3 or Act 4? and which part.
Reply Quote
Azmodan and 1st mini boss in Act4. Rinse and repeat. Fast, easy, lots of gold, lots of blues.
Reply Quote
Do you sell your blues?? Typically I just vendor them...

Do you get to 5 neph stacks before Azmo? Neph stacks don't carry over from act to act though right?
Reply Quote
its pretty good (if you sell to vendor) run last quest from act 4 from its start (ie not just straight from D's door)
Reply Quote
Repetitious farming of the first mini boss in Act4 can net pretty nice returns if u do em fast enough.
Reply Quote
by the first mini boss do u mean iztaku or something like that with all those shades?
Reply Quote
The gold rewards got nerfed on that stuff. It's not worth doing anymore. It's only worth your time at all do get a full set of gold find and go on nightmare and clear enemies and destructables. The bosses are not worth time.
Reply Quote
cleaning act3 from balistas to azmodan on hell give ~100k gold, maybe a little more
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Act 1 Inferno: Sarkoth and the Blacksmith's wife.
Reply Quote
need gold to buy "real" upgrades from the AH lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]