Diablo® III

this error keeps popping up randomly during gameplay, and I'm not even in a party, I play solo.
Reply Quote
Seriously, nobody else has this popping up when playing solo?
Blizz, any answers, advice, any support that might make the TS forum a place worth coming to so that there aren't tons of dupe tickets?
Reply Quote
I got this just now too, "you have been removed from game" This happens way to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
got again, just now...............
Reply Quote
i got it too. Any idea how to fix this problem? its getting really annoying
Reply Quote
I was having this problem earlier too this morning. I was playing on my MBP which gets really hot when running anything graphics intensive. I usually have it propped up to allow for better airflow but I wasnt playing where i normally play so it was flat on the table. I got this error like 3 or 4 times and then realized my MBP was extremely hot after i got the message. I propped my MBP up again on my wallet and I haven't gotten the error since. I'm not sure if that solved the problem or if it's just a coincidence. But if it did solve the problem I'm assuming it has something to do with some sort of failsafe so you dont burn down your house or something... But I'm not a IT whiz so I may be totally off... >.>
Reply Quote
I have this problem too. Will there any Admin / GM handle this for players? It happen more than 10 times in an hour. I hope someone could answer us how to fix it. (any newer version patch version to be dl?) or any setup for us to fix it?
Reply Quote
Q for 30 sec
play for 1 min
316704 to relogin
Reply Quote
This annoying the crap out of me!!!! Will you please do some thing about it. I don't even have time to save or get to a check point before it logs me out.
Reply Quote
I've been getting this constantly since about 1 week ago. Up until then, I hadn't had any problems at all. Created a support ticket that same day, but of course haven't heard anything back. Problems persist...unlike my connection to battle.net
Reply Quote
I get after i explore the map and reach a check point then it freezes up and then it catches up to what i already did. i get disconnected try logging back in i get error316704 then error 3007, thought if i searched the error i would get some details on what it is about? guess its some kinda secret or its out there somewhere...
Reply Quote
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
Many are having this problem, as in http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271607015?page=1.

Please also tell what OS you're using.
Reply Quote
I got this error when trying to follow your link.

Internal Server Error

An error occurred. Please try again later.

Error ID: AQ9ZA

OS the good old Windows 7
Edited by Cra2yH0rse#1885 on 6/6/2012 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
got again just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will the BS random drops from the game ever fvucking end?????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
i just got this too all morning
Reply Quote
I just bought the game and i just can play it for 5 minutes, because this error keeps kicking me out even if im playing alone. This turns all the experience into a disapointing moment. You dont have time to complete any quests!

Seriously, i didnt pay for this, i cant play the game like this...
Reply Quote
this sucks fix it.
Reply Quote
Just happened again right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this never going to get fixed
?????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
Same with me every 2-3 min after I log in...

Windows 7x64
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]