Diablo® III

just got this for the first time using windows 8 x64
Reply Quote
I'm using Win 7 64 bit, the problem isn't local it's obviously coming from the server end, as the message that comes from the server that we are still connected to implies that it has removed us from the game.
I don't want PR spin. I just want to make it through The Keep but I can't because Battle.net keeps removing me from my single player solo game, again, I'm not playing with a party. I've started over so many times it's too frustrating to even bother any more today.

Also, The link that someone else posted takes me to an error 500 post not found page.
Reply Quote
bump. still needs an answer please.
Reply Quote
2 weeks and we can't get an answer about this non-descript error, really?
Reply Quote
I just got this problem just now. Then I'll get disconnected 3007.
Reply Quote
"You have been removed from the game."
Why?
Still not fixed in 1.03.
bump
Reply Quote
New one, "The game was terminated."
I've been in 'The Keep' for weeks now, because for one reason or another undisclosed by D3 the game just randomly disconnects or ends the session. I'll just bump with this thread every time Battle.net disconnects me for no reason at all. The new trend seems to be just to disconnect us without an error number now, as if that fixes the problem.
Reply Quote
Same for me... I get this error message each 30 min in average. Then the error message 3007... I installed the latest fix but it seems to have no impact.
Reply Quote
me too happened to me quite often even now in November already... i tried all the solutions D3 suggested. does not help
Reply Quote
win 7 x64
Reply Quote
first time I ever got this..... 3 games in a row...get NV 4 and about to get 5 stacks then Key Warden and boom.... locks up and kicked out.... bloody frustrating indeed!
Reply Quote
Seems to be back for a second round after reading previous post. Although this is the first time I have had this error. Just before though I was getting ALOT of lag spikes for about 30-60 minutes.
Reply Quote
I have windows 8 and 64 I just wish I could stay online longer than an hour. If anyone has figured out a way to fix this problem please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX!
Reply Quote
all im playing is solo games n i keep getting 316704 grrr fix it
Reply Quote
playing solo games n i keep getting 316704 error please fix
Reply Quote
Same problem keeps happening to me, was good all yesterday and today i can't play for more than a few minutes without it crashing.
Reply Quote
same problem on WIN7 64bit
Reply Quote
same..win 7 64 bit. Never has occurred before most recent patch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]