Level 48
Dex : 895
Vit : 892
Hp - 21000
Armor - 1419
DPS - 2562

Please recommend some builds or something I'm stuck :(
Reply Quote
Show us your skills build that you use in NM, maybe we can share some ideals to work around it..
Reply Quote
damn are you serious... im lvl 45 19k health and have half your dps but cruised through act 2 NM on HC.

either act 3 is a HUGE jump or your skill build needs work

have u tried elemental arrow with the fear rune?

its pretty OP against champ packs

edit: im assuming you typed it wrong n meant 1500.. check out the AH, you should have a good 24k health and 1700+ dps with updated gear at 48
Edited by bigkitty#1912 on 5/31/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i can help run you through it, for a fee of course
Reply Quote
That's a pretty good tip, but like others have said we need to see your skill setup first.
Reply Quote
Like the above posters said. More than just your gear, your skill setup and technique matter.

Do you have elective mode on and are you choosing the correct set of skills to survive?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I'm on nm act 3 and I can hardly get through

Stats
Level 48
Dex : 895
Vit : 892
Hp - 21000
Armor - 1419
DPS - 2562

Please recommend some builds or something I'm stuck :(

I'm only level 43 and doing act 3 NM also and tearing it up no problem, I see you have 21k hp but your dps is super low? At level 43 I have 4.6k dps and 2-3 elemental arrow lightning balls kills every mob in sight. I only have 9k health, but I never die because I kill everything almost instantly. All of my rings/ammys/gloves/bow has +IAS, 2.57 attacks per second.

Up your dps and kill things before they get a chance to get near you, just my 2cp.

Also another note to add, when searching for bows/crossbows always make sure you add reduced requirement level into your search. I get a new weapon every 4-5 levels and always look for ones with the highest dps and 4-5 levels under its normal item level for much more dps.
Edited by xmalx#1907 on 5/31/2012 2:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]