Diablo® III

hardcore goblin farming

this strat really needs to be changed its not even the fact that you can farm gear in a safe environment its more that even if you are geared enough to faceroll butcher farming goblins with 4 people is just much more rewarding loot wise and once people get into act 2 it will start all over. Blizzard has fixed gold chest farming within hours of people streaming them but wont fix this retarded goblin farming strat.
yes i use it too but that is why i want it nerfed so that I and everyone else can actually play on hardcore with an actual challenge not this garbage goblin farming where only way you can die is if you forget your mf gear is on.
Reply Quote
OP do us a favor and !@#$ ty have a good day.
Reply Quote
goblin farming is SOOOOOO boring though.

if it gets fixed, bring it. i can farm butcher 5 stack no issue. thanks goblins <3 <3
Reply Quote
if you are geared enough to faceroll butcher farming goblins with 4 people is just much more rewarding loot wise

I completely disagree. Doing a jailer - Butcher run will yield about 20 blue items and 6-9 rare tiems in about 20-30 minutes time. This is obviously more risky because you need to kill champion packs to get the NV buff.

Goblin spawns 1/10 games that you create. If you are geared enough to be farming elite packs in A1 you will be better off getting gear from them and from bosses.

I am farming gob because I'm watching a movie on my dual monitor and I'm a bit drunk. I'm in no state to be taking on late act champ packs.

But if I were sober, I would be doing jail runs leading to Butcher, because those yield the most loot and gold by far.
Reply Quote
Yeah i'm farming goblins because Butcher inferno is impossible with my gear at the moment...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]