Diablo® III

Gaming in general

Looking in other sections it seems like everyone is a fanboy for blizzard (guess this would be the place for them) but what other games do you like that aren't by blizz?

Other games I like are:
Modnation Racers
Resistance:Fall of Man/And Resistance 3
Twisted Metal

But I want to quit crappy console gaming as they ARE NOT superior to a PC in anyway and they freeze up....even more than my PC(by a lot as my PC hardly ever freezes/crashes now), you can record PC gameplay which is very important to me, multitask and actually use the machine for many things. I only count the console makers as middle men to take money and tell the developers what they can and cannot do.

Now that I got that rant out, I like the 360 controller with the PC because it is so easily supported by anyone as well as it being a good controller (though tilt would be nice like the dualshock 3)

Anyway, what games do you like, what is important to you as a gamer (ex: gameplay recording, social features, controllers, etc) and how do you want to see the industry evolve?
Reply Quote
total war series
souls series
Valve
BF3
ME series

Examples of games I like.
Reply Quote
i still get the occaisional kick out of loading up APB reloaded, L4D2 and a bunch of steam offered games like dead space, supreme commander 2 and space marine

o god i love the black friday sales on steam :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Huge fan of Black Isle games: Fallout, Fallout 2, Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2 are all favorites of mine. Also love the more recent Fallout: New Vegas. Also love Bioware for Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Let's see, Valve is a must, as Half-Life and Half-Life 2 were awesome, as was Portal and Portal 2. Dead Space is another great game, I'll have to get Dead Space 3. Oh, and both the original Dues Ex and Dues Ex: HR are some of my all-time favorites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]