Diablo® III

Diablo 3 get's boring fast

Sadly...
I was waiting for so long for this game hoping for epic endless adventure that I would like to come back to for ever and ever again.
Finally after so long waiting I got it. Cool. After 70 hours of playing HC Soso reaching 60lvl and collecting 4000k in my chest I don't want to go back to this game.
And yes it is boring. It is boring after reaching 60. Farming is for no life ppl. Ther's no fun in farming and it kills this game. Reaching 60 is so easy even in hardcore mode. Literally I just snapped my fingers and here I go 60...
Reaching max lvl should take ages. What a hell!
How come I played Diablo2 for couple of Years and I always enjoyed to play and Diablo3 is like one night ho.
Reply Quote
The game is so boring. I havent played it since beating it on Normal. The story was good the first time through but not worth repeating. I bought it when it first came out but after 2 weeks decided that Blizzard has done better on games like SC2 or WOW. I wish I could get my money back on it.
Reply Quote
My little bro (25yo) bought the collectors edition. Installed it. Got to level 11 with his wiz and said "This is $%*&" and quit. He has never been back. Never been on the forums either. To this day he is curious why I still play this game from time to time.

He loves Starcraft2 though. Blizz did something right there. Mind you, I think they made that before they joined evil Activision.

Edit: I just like to say, my bro plays tons of games. We're always getting stuff off Steam and doing the multiplayer thing. Yet D3 is the only game I have known where my brother actually quit after such a short time of playing. I thought it was a rather powerful message about the game. Hmm.
Edited by OoieGooie#6595 on 8/30/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
06/08/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Magnus
Secret of Mana, Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance, Champion of Norath

Secret of Mana. I think I like you already. Then you added Baldurs gate. Thats even better.

During the very first beta test, keys released on FB, my buddies and siblings were able to get about 15 keys. We played for about 3 hours and then realized that the game was very nullifying. Thats when I decided not to buy the collector's edition as well. I didn't expect much more and I was correct. I played D3 to make some extra pocket money. I did. It paid for my GW2, 1 year WoW sub and I still have a couple hundred left over. I did not play D3 to enjoy it.
Reply Quote
I agree 1000% this game blows cocks n dicks. I tried, I played it for over a month. No thanks....

Same as everyone else's comments.

1 Kill Pack
2 t
3 sell/forge
goto 1;
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]