Diablo® III

Templar or Enchantress in Inferno?

I'm in Inferno, Act 1. Just took down the Spider Queen, she was way harder than the Skeleton King...

I've been using the Enchantress (I'm DW DPS), she's been doing okay, though she only does 800 dps for me so I could make her better.

Which follower do you guys use in Inferno? Which seems to work best?

Also, which spells do you give them?

One last question: Are you tank or dw dps?

Thanks a bunch!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Templar, all of the abilities I use are in the left column.

Using a staff currently, ~3/4 of the way through act 2 entirely solo.
Reply Quote
Enchantress. All abilities on the right except for attackspeed at the end.

Templar will always stand in molten, plague, and generally die very fast. Remember, they no longer dps, or grant you their passive abilities or use their cc's while dead.

She at least has the benefit of being ranged, with arguably better abilities.

Scoundrel, is just ... Its like wow, why would I ever use this guy unless I deck him out with endgame gear entirely so that he can deal 5k dps.
Edited by TakinTheHeat#1956 on 5/30/2012 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i use the thieve =x range help a lot monk because us are melee, and dps and slow own.
Reply Quote
my templar tebows even he had like 70k hp
I prefer the enchantres, the atk spd bonus alone gives me 3k more dps and she actually more usefull than templar ie. Disorient and decent dps
Reply Quote

Templar will always stand in molten, plague, and generally die very fast. Remember, they no longer dps, or grant you their passive abilities or use their cc's while dead.

Scoundrel, is just ... Its like wow, why would I ever use this guy unless I deck him out with endgame gear entirely so that he can deal 5k dps.

That's not true. Their buffs do still grant while they die. That's why I drag my poor Enchantress around for her extra armors and IAS buffs without regards for her life. :)
Reply Quote

Enchantress still gives her armor aura afaik while dead. At least, my armor doesn't change while she's alive vs dead.
Reply Quote
So enchantress it is! I guess I'll gear her out then.

Any advice there? Just stack +int?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]