Diablo® III

Poll: Which resistance are you stacking?

Hey, I'm a Wizard but leveling a Monk. Why don't you guys just stack All Resist?
Reply Quote
Lightning... the OWE passive makes gearing so tedious :(
Reply Quote
Physical Resistance.
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 03:14 PMPosted by ATLSmith
Hey, I'm a Wizard but leveling a Monk. Why don't you guys just stack All Resist?

We stack because there's a passive skill called One With Everything that makes all resists equal to your highest resist, and All Resist stacks on top of your highest resist.

I stack Poison.

Haven't had the toughest time, but I'm currently farming A1 Inferno to build up gold for better gear. Stepped into A2 for a few quests, got tired of having having my a$s handed to me, so I decided to farm for a while.
Reply Quote
Previously: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5589540372?page=20#396

Current total up to this post

Arcane: 75
Fire: 69
Cold: 91
Physical: 57
Poison: 70
Lightning: 45
All: 1
Don't use OWE: 2

Might have missed out some All/None guys earlier, but I revisited this thread because it came up as a topic in another thread.

Also to note, some of you guys might have already switched from stacking one resist to another by now.
Reply Quote
Cold
Reply Quote
lightning
Reply Quote
fire
Reply Quote
fire
Reply Quote
Poison here
can't afford to stack all resist..
for example.. gloves with 70+AR normally costs twice or even 3 times as much as the gloves that has 30AR, 30Poison, with some 50+Int to go with it even...
Edited by elneilo#1725 on 8/16/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
arcane
Reply Quote
Physical

Glad to see this is not the highest one. It would make scene to stack fire before any of the other in case you do end up taking off OWE you still would have great resist against all the fire mobs.
Reply Quote
poison
Reply Quote
Physical
Reply Quote
Lightning, though I regret not going Fire...
Reply Quote
physical
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]