Diablo® III

Best Demon Hunter In The World - ALL INFERNO

Athene is the best demon hunter in the world thanks to his 1337 skillz and his masterful calculations on the gear and scaling of numbers. Check out his skillz on the stream

http://www.own3d.tv/AtheneLive/live/42146

Check out the video of his all inferno fastest boss killz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq9Sl7qVpRs&feature=g-u-u
Reply Quote
yea the fact he has the best gear in the game thanks to all of his fanboys supplying all the items and gold he needed doesnt have anything to do with it.
Reply Quote
He does it for dem kidz!
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, i couldn't hear what you were saying with athene's junk in your mouth.
Reply Quote
Stop using the forums for advertisement. kkthx. Don't feel like watching some cocky Frenchman play a video game.
Reply Quote
I'm always suspicious when someone wants my money but doesn't advertise that all proceeds go to charity. It's pretty safe to assume otherwise in those cases.
Reply Quote
Best? Nope. Best geared? Maybe. I'd be uber geared too if I had played DH from the start and exploited the game.
Reply Quote
You guys are sooooooo mad ! It's funny to read
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Aritma
You guys are sooooooo mad ! It's funny to read

No ones mad, the community just doesn't care about this garbage and would prefer if you kept it off the forums so that it didn't bump constructive threads lower.

Getting funneled millions of gold and spamming NT /= Being a pro gamer.
Reply Quote
You should !@#$ing care. He's raised almost a million dollars for charity while you sit on your ugly asses and complain your broken class not being broke enough.

foad
Reply Quote
so i watched the video this guy dose not have skill what he has is so much dam dps that he can stand in one spot and dps a boss down befor they can hit him its gear not skill. if he rased money for charity then great but any one that has enough lackys to farm up the best everything for them could do the exact same thing. now if he can kill all the inferno bosses in my gear then he has skill. untill then stop posting this crap thanks
Reply Quote
Come on guys, give the man some credit. On the one hand, he is the most powerful demon hunter in Diablo 3, no matter how he does it, it ain't easy, so gg congrats.

On the other hand, do not admire him like some kind of god. Because think about it this way, log off from the game and what is he. Sooner or later the game will lose its popularity and people will move on and his name will be long forgotten.

So to all the fanboys and haters out there alike, why do you even bother, its not like people are gonna remember him 5 or 10 years later. People are remembered for what they've done in the real world. People like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates will be remembered for revolutionizing the IT industry. Whereas George Bush, Barack Obama and the like will be remembered for whatever they've done in the political scene. And just yesterday, scientists have discovered the Higgs-Boson particle aka the God particle, and they will be remembered for this.

So all in all, there is no need for such fuss over such a trivial matter, always remember, there is a bigger world out there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Come on guys, give the man some credit. On the one hand, he is the most powerful demon hunter in Diablo 3, no matter how he does it, it ain't easy, so gg congrats.

On the other hand, do not admire him like some kind of god. Because think about it this way, log off from the game and what is he. Sooner or later the game will lose its popularity and people will move on and his name will be long forgotten.

So to all the fanboys and haters out there alike, why do you even bother, its not like people are gonna remember him 5 or 10 years later. People are remembered for what they've done in the real world. People like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates will be remembered for revolutionizing the IT industry. Whereas George Bush, Barack Obama and the like will be remembered for whatever they've done in the political scene. And just yesterday, scientists have discovered the Higgs-Boson particle aka the God particle, and they will be remembered for this.

So all in all, there is no need for such fuss over such a trivial matter, always remember, there is a bigger world out there.

He's not only famous because of this game, and what he's doing IS IN THE REAL WORLD. Last time I checked, video games were real things, and he's a real person, doing real things. They might not be as amazing as the things that the people you listed did, but they're still things that he will be remembered for, whether it be by few or by many.
Reply Quote
I need help from anyone that sees this. What should i replace and with what, thnx

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Straqzy-2619/hero/25386853
Reply Quote
ITT: somebody has good gear because people give him items for free.
Reply Quote
Being spoon fed with all the gears does not make you the best DH in my dictionary.

Real people who do real charity do not broadcast their effort to the world.

Does not even know what a treasure goblin is for crying out loud! (1:00 - 1:10)
Self proclaimed fastest paragon speed run with the aide of a high level monk. Just wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl8kF5v18Fo&feature=g-vrec
Reply Quote
Being spoon fed with all the gears does not make you the best DH in my dictionary.

Real people who do real charity do not broadcast their effort to the world.

Does not even know what a treasure goblin is for crying out loud! (1:00 - 1:10)
Self proclaimed fastest paragon speed run with the aide of a high level monk. Just wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl8kF5v18Fo&feature=g-vrec

Watched the video. That was a really bad run. I am sure some of us could do better. No idea what MP level he is on too.
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Sigma
Athene

stop reading there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]