Diablo® III

Blizzard Duration Increase?

http://i.imgur.com/nY2C5.jpg

I got this off hand set item for a really neat price and I was wondering what effect that "Increases Duration of Blizzard by 1 Seconds has.

Does it increase the total damage of blizzard?
Reply Quote
I would sure hope it does, otherwise that would have a negative effect on Blizzard's dmg.

I would suggest finding a Corrupt Growth (lots of health, doesn't hit back) in act 4 hell and dropping a single blizzard on it (with and without the offhand equipped), if no one comes up with an answer for you.
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 01:43 AMPosted by brEAd
I would suggest finding a Corrupt Growth (lots of health, doesn't hit back) in act 4 hell and dropping a single blizzard on it (with and without the offhand equipped), if no one comes up with an answer for you.

I thought about doing this but the damage and intelligence that comes off with the blizzard duration thing from taking off the off hand might also affect the damage and then it gets messy...
Reply Quote
Stupid question - do multiple blizzard casts stack? Or is it like a debuff where a mob can only take damage from one cast at a time?
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 02:05 AMPosted by randomguy
do multiple blizzard casts stack? Or is it like a debuff where a mob can only take damage from one cast at a time?

A mob will only take an effect of one blizzard no matter how many you stack em.
Reply Quote
oh yeah my bad, failed to think about those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]