Diablo® III

How do I identify items?

(Locked)

I was going to ask Deckard Cain but he died too soon so now I have 45 unidentified rare items in my inventory and stash, what do I do? I can't seem to find any scrolls. Will Deckard come back to life later in the story so he can identify my items for me?
Yes he comes back to life late to identify items
right click it in your inventory.
Right click the item.
06/04/2012 04:57 PMPosted by UltimateJim
Drop them on the ground

yea. drop them on the ground, then quit and resume and it should be identified by cain. he will put it in your stash.
Lol as much as i would like to see this go on and him keep believing deckard cain is coming back from the dead i have to tell him..

Gotapresent: Just right click the item
alt+f4
106 Undead Rogue
Tsk tsk tsk guys, have you no shame?

You need to go to Whimsyshire in order to get the Sacred gummy drop glasses from Princess Unicornlove, then with the glasses you can look REALLY HARD and say "yup, that's a sword alright" and bam, item identified (it was a sword)

Or you can totally EXPLOIT the game and Right Click on the items (not an actual exploit)
it's built into the character, you can right click the item to identify it. They mention this in the manual, on multiple video's, and i'm pretty sure an annotation pops up as well when u hover the item, letting u know.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
06/04/2012 04:58 PMPosted by GunGrave
people that make topics like this need shot, with cancer bullets.

That is rather rude, and threatening. Maybe he really doesn't know to right click on the item.
He found 45 rares and don't know how to id? Not bloody likely.
06/04/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Nyarlothotep
That is rather rude, and threatening. Maybe he really doesn't know to right click on the item.

considering the fact that when you scroll over an unidentified item it says "Right-click to identify" I found it completely called for. Also dumb kids like OP just think they're funny being trolls, they're not.
Tsk tsk tsk guys, have you no shame?

You need to go to Whimsyshire in order to get the Sacred gummy drop glasses from Princess Unicornlove, then with the glasses you can look REALLY HARD and say "yup, that's a sword alright" and bam, item identified (it was a sword)

Or you can totally EXPLOIT the game and Right Click on the items (not an actual exploit)

Gawd bless noobs, and people like you who know how to tell a joke. I love this thread.
Since when did you ever right click on an item to id it in D2?
yes he comes back to life later at the turn of the tide just like gandalf in LoTR to identify items
06/04/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Nitro
alt+f4

Does that exploit still exist?!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]