Diablo® III

Anyone know good music-creation software?

I'm looking at making a few songs, recording my voice, making beats/voice changers, etc. I'm wondering if anyone knows of some nice software that I could get started with. If it's super complicated that'd be okay too. Thinking of making my own music and get famous.

Meow ^.^

Any cute guys out there?
Reply Quote
Fruity Loop studios is the only music creating studio I can think.

What kind of music are looking to start to recording?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure there's a free version of FL too, if money is an issue.
Edited by AchorSheki#1662 on 6/4/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ableton if you're serious about it.

http://www.ableton.com/
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Fak
Ableton

This also, I knew there was another, better one than FL that I knew, just couldn't think of what it was called.
Reply Quote
Protools and Logic are industry standards.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Bofonic
Protools and Logic are industry standards.

This, my audio engineering teacher has even said that if you want to be taken seriously you need to know these programs.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
GoldWave isn't bad either. Not as professional as Fruity Loops, perhaps, but it's a decent program to fiddle around with.
Reply Quote
Cubase is also worth a go, I just upgraded from FL Studio (Fruityloops) and it's good.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
U may find yourself using multiple programs if you want to record vocals and produce. I personally used to use Propellerheads Reason, Fruity Loops, and some other stuff.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]