Diablo® III

I am Barbarian hear me CRY!

wts a screenshot of a barb winning the game.... starting bid $1000 so you can say you beat the game through AH and didn't even need to play...

think about it, it's a great deal. you don't even have to own the game to have beaten diablo3.. you just have to buy the screenshot as proof you beat the game... don't have to farm, don't ever have to die, don't have to learn how to play, just buy the screenshot and you win automatically... you dont have to worry about getting more hp/resist/ac/dps... just buy my screenshot and win the game.

is this what barb's are reduced to?
Reply Quote
You don't have enough health, bottom line. With enough HP and two decent one handers using Frenzy, you should be able to proc Revenge enough to heal your way through act 1. Getting to around 40-45k should not be very expensive. Use both Warcry and Battle Rage to bolster your stats. Try to get around 14k dps with Battle Rage up, this makes taking out elite packs much easier.
Reply Quote
Also note that a nice shield with good block value will help a lot on some of the harder hitting elite packs. It's not necessary for all of them, though.
Reply Quote
Hmm I heard Act 3 was actually easier than Act 2.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Valmordas
You don't have enough health, bottom line. With enough HP and two decent one handers using Frenzy, you should be able to proc Revenge enough to heal your way through act 1. Getting to around 40-45k should not be very expensive. Use both Warcry and Battle Rage to bolster your stats. Try to get around 14k dps with Battle Rage up, this makes taking out elite packs much easier.

ya currently my Revenge definitely does not proc enough, and the Warcry / Battlecry does actually make sense as someone else mentioned. im going to have to try that
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Valmordas
Also note that a nice shield with good block value will help a lot on some of the harder hitting elite packs. It's not necessary for all of them, though.

having hard time getting a 1 hander, i have an ok shield but trying for better
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Valmordas
Hmm I heard Act 3 was actually easier than Act 2.

Maybe. I just cleared Act 2 Inferno first time yesterday. Solo to Belial with a 5 stack the whole way, then 4 manned him after best solo attempt 60% phase 2. I am now farming 5 NV kills of Maghda, giving much better drops than 5 NV Butcher but it's rough going.

I went into Act III and it feels like Act II did a few days ago - impossible.

Keep farming and selling gear! I cleared Act II having spent about 2m total on the AH, funded selling 5NV Butcher drops. Don't listen to the bads. Barbarian > All.

Stats with Enchantress + Warcry:
13,600 DPS
590 Resist All
39k Hit Points
7,800 Armor
400 LoH

This is enough to kill 70% of the elite combos in Act II... some I kite to a corner and ignore (Molten Wall Arcane Desecrate bugs... wtf)
Reply Quote
yeah im soooo bad at making gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]