Diablo® III

Cannot Launch Diablo 3 on Start Up

(Locked)

Need Help, every time i click on diablo icon to launch the game,the updating blizzard launcher start loading from 0-100 on the first window that appear, until it finished updating 100%, when it comes to "initializing", it just stays that way, the play button becomes unclickable.. i been playing for weeks,however this is the first time.,, any idea?? using a mac.. need Help ASAP
I'm, having the same issue. I would be able to open the icon sometimes, and not others. If I am able to open it and click launch it just sorta freezes. Sometimes I get a message to download a patch but it disappears. I am all updated to my knowledge I havet been able to login in 2 days.
Same issues here. I am able to play it last night but when I weak up this morning, it just stopped at the launcher and the "play" button never turns clickable.

Sometime i obtain a msg "unable to update tools" after a long wait.

I tried to reinstall the D3, but at the very begin, the program was checking updates and lasted a very long wait and return me an error shows that "we can't connect to battle.net patch service". The error code is BLZPTS00002. Is this a network issue or something else?
I cannot even lauch the game. Each time I key in the e-mail address and password I get this message telling me that their login stystem has detected a change in my access pattern (God only knows what this means) and my account has been locked. Strange but the e-mail address and password tp Battle.net =still works for my Starcraft 2 game. Any ideas anyone, it will be very much appreciated.
Support Forum Agent
Please don't necro threads. This is an old thread relating to Luncher issues. Please create a new thread with the topic at hand for additional assistance.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]