Diablo® III

Error after patch: ijl15.dll

Same, there is NO Battle.net folder anywhere on my computer nor do i have a "programdata" folder either...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Its a hidden folder. I'm on Vista x64, so for me I open the file explorer. Click on the C:\ drive. Top left corner: Click "Organize" -> "Folder and Search Options" -> "View" Tab -> Click "Show hidden files and folders" -> Click "OK". Now it should show up as an opaque folder. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
First i had ijl15.dll after patch "installed" did all these things on this topic, non worked. So i downloaded the file from internet.. now i got fmodex.dll missing.. so patch installer is !@#$ed up..

THX Blizzard, always hated you, nothing will change that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Don't know if this will help anyone else , but if you go into your Diablo 3 folder just copy the application marked as Diablo III (not the launcher) , then right click on your desktop (or wherever you want the file to go ) , and select Paste Shortcut. NOT JUST PASTE!
Just need to double click and it should start !!
If not right click the file , select the Properties tab and check the shortcut tab and Target section for "G:\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" , location file (G is folder type may show as C more commonly).

Anyone wanting to open more than 1 game at a time , follow above instructions with 2 shortcuts. On 1 shortcut change "G:\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" to"G:\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch (space between " and -) , apply changes and your Done. Repeat for each shortcut. ENJOY!!!!
Hope this helps!!
Edited by Sellorax#1361 on 3/21/2013 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
so weird... paste shortcut worked for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]