Diablo® III

'' only 0 items allowed in your stash''

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE,,, WILL IT GET FIXED OR HOW DO I GET IT FIXED?
Reply Quote
Same problem, waiting to get fixed
Reply Quote
Same here. Has anyone submitted a ticket? I just did.
Reply Quote
I thought this new maintenance might fix something, but no. It seems like they're shutting down the servers with no apparent reason, and nothing ever gets fixed.

AH is still the public outhouse it started as.
Servers are still unpredictable.
The game is fun but the support is absolutely pathetic. D3 is the end to the last of the good things I had to say about Blizzard. I hope the conflict in Korea ends up in a country-wide ban of Blizzard products. You'll lose 75% of your income.

At the very least they could acknowledge their problems. They don't even do that. All they do is shut down servers with a 10-minute warning ahead of time and call it scheduled maintenance, then NOTHING CHANGES. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has gotten better about this 60 dollar Beta that I bought. NOTHING.

The funny thing is no blue poster will ever even read this let alone have the balls to respond to these fans who bought their product and are wondering why it isn't even working.

Don't make the AH so pivotal in how to gear your character if you can't even fix it after weeks of people complaining.
Edited by Grizz#1387 on 5/31/2012 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BUMP!!! this is sooo annoying
Reply Quote
just happened to me. ffs -.-
Reply Quote
bump!! anyone have a fix for this? "/
Reply Quote
Same here. Just bought 2 million worth of stuff...ah is broken >.<
Reply Quote
Anyone found a workaround?
Reply Quote
well seems all my current auctions are missing and one 1.5 million gold item i bought hasn't been delivered...not sure what's going on now.

would be awesome to hear an update from blizzard...
Reply Quote
Anyone found a workaround?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
the AH is working for the majority of players and its unfair they are able to use the ah and we cant, it needs to be taken offline until this can be fixed.

i am missing out on so many deals right now
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump THIS IS BS
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
blues please acknowledge this
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP
Reply Quote
getting this today any luck?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
the messed up thing is this problem has been happening to people since the game came out and blizzard hasn't even acknowledge its existence. meenwhile tons of people dont have access to the AH while others do
Reply Quote
This has been happenning to people, and they have been making threads, for many days and I have yet to see a single Blizz response.

Getting really sick of this $60 joke. Guild Wars 2 is looking very good right now.
Reply Quote
Same problem, nothing is showing in my completed or selling tab, and I get the "only 0 items" error when trying to buy or sell. I have auctions I won this morning I need to claim, and can't!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]