Diablo® III

'' only 0 items allowed in your stash''

90 Human Warlock
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP
Reply Quote
Yea man keep bumping this till we get a response. WTF I can't access the stuff I bought, can't buy/sell.

It lets me do it in the hardcore auction house but not the softcore. Also once I list something on the hardcore side, the "0 items allowed" error turns into an error 31070.
Reply Quote
Someone just bought an item from me and this fixed the error.

I also received about 3 out of my 25-30 missing items. Still waiting for the rest.
Reply Quote
*bump*
Reply Quote
Yet another poor fool who is stuck with zero ability to do anything in AH due to "only 0 items allowed". Have 1 out of 10 auctions apparently, but can't tell because list wont populate. Completed list and log also will not update.

Edit: Have tried logging out and then back in, but it does nothing to correct the issue.
Edited by CrowTech#1918 on 5/31/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Need this fixed!
Reply Quote
Blizz reply would be wonderfull... the support forums have a long thread on this and no reply at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP
Reply Quote
Happening to me too.
Reply Quote
same problem with me and im geting tired of having problems left and right... i just wanna play a game and have fun i fill my 60 bucks they took it and laughed
Reply Quote
BUMP! Keep this at the top so they'll look at it on their hourly, 5 second quick scan of the forums
Reply Quote
Bumping cause I also have this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
Bump wtf I can't sell loots
Reply Quote
same here
please fix this issue...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]