Diablo® III

AH Bug: 0 items allowed in your stash...

I try to buy something on the AH and receive the following error message:

0 items allowed in your stash at one time. Please send items to your shared stash and try again.

I have nothing to put in my shared stash.

Also, when I try to list anything at all, it says the following error message:

Only 0 auctions are allowed at one time. Please try again later when at least one of your auctions has ended.

I only had 5 items listed on the AH.

Please advise as to whether this is a known bug. This has only started since the 1.02 patch.
Reply Quote
same for me fix it!!!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Same. Bump
Reply Quote
FIX THIS PLEASE. I just saw 2 items I really needed slip through my fingers. Thanks blizzard and your new 'patch'.
Reply Quote
I'm having these same issues. I never used the Auction House before the patch so I'm not sure that's what did it though.
Reply Quote
im having the same issue too, hope we'll get some answer from blues.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Still happening. FIX.
Reply Quote
i have same bug
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Bump... same problem since last restart of server... after it went down this afternoon.

It kinda sucks I have like my bags and my stash full of stuff I could sell. And to keep questin inferno, sucks haveing to compare each good sellable item...

Let me sell stuff bliz.. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]