Diablo® III

Hardcore Wizard, Hell Difficulty

I'm a level 54 Wizard Hardcore in Hell. I'm stuck right now, my gear was fine all through Nightmare I am almost done Act 1 in Hell but I'm only doing 2k Damage my gear would be fine if this was softcore but I don't want to keep progressing through act 1 without better gear. But the problem is I only have 25k Gold so I'm totally !@#$ed I can't buy anything in the Auction House. I don't know where to farm to get better gear. I was doing the Treasure Goblin in Hell Act 1 at the Old Ruins but I have not received any upgrades and I did it for a couple hours is the treasure goblin in Act 1 viable in hell? IF anyone has any suggestions please let me know I really want to keep going in the act. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Just run act 1 over again and sell items with good rolls.
Reply Quote
NM pony's are decent money
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
05/30/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Eagyn
Just run act 1 over again and sell items with good rolls.

QFT

keep running runs selling blues on ah that have high rolls
sell any useless blues to vendors
collect any gold dropped on the ground (it all adds up)
keep any upgrades.

or you can just do all of NM again. thats a couple hundred thousand right there.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Morphodox
I'm a level 54 Wizard Hardcore in Hell. I'm stuck right now, my gear was fine all through Nightmare I am almost done Act 1 in Hell but I'm only doing 2k Damage my gear would be fine if this was softcore but I don't want to keep progressing through act 1 without better gear. But the problem is I only have 25k Gold so I'm totally !@#$ed I can't buy anything in the Auction House. I don't know where to farm to get better gear. I was doing the Treasure Goblin in Hell Act 1 at the Old Ruins but I have not received any upgrades and I did it for a couple hours is the treasure goblin in Act 1 viable in hell? IF anyone has any suggestions please let me know I really want to keep going in the act. Thanks.

My suggestion would be to hit 60
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Xion

My suggestion would be to hit 60

Well, that's an idiotic suggestion,troll. Apparently you only have a couple words in your poor vocabulary. I said I don't want to go any further in Hell without better gear. I am not farming Nightmare and getting like 10k exp an hour to hit 60 to run hell at level 60 that's stupid.
Reply Quote
It's not that idiotic. You can run the wortham quest for 60k xp a pop, probally faster to level on that quest than it would be to progress into act2/3.
Reply Quote
I was 60 by act 2 of hell. Just reset hell and play thru the quests again and again was all I did.

It really helps. Once you are 60, if you can kill champ packs at all (even slowly), NV stacks and you start to find level 51-55 rare items. These should either sell or upgrade you, at least 1 in 5 should have some value either to you or to sell (even if its only worth 10k gold, it adds up).

At 60 I have only 50k life and, self buffed, about 18k damage. I am just barely able to mess around in act 3, doing the light the fires and raise the catapult quests. I dare go no deeper until I can find more health items.
Reply Quote
The Wretched Mother quest takes my 52 wizard about 3~5 minutes per run depending on the cellars that spawn. Decent chunk of exp and potential for gear, and its probably safer than even most elites in NM. 1 Blizzard and 1 Venom hydra takes down a group, and I just keep walking before they even die. It's annoyingly boring, but good for getting a level or two every once in a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]