Diablo® III

Auction House Bug

Theres a bug happening to me, and as i've seen around a few other people too.

Lets say you bid 50k for an item, then someone bids 51k. If you try to re-bid for 52k, instead of adding 2k, it will take 52k from your cash, and disappear with the prior 50k. In total, it takes 102k cash from you, but the bid is only 52k.

I have 3 bids with that problem at the moment, and im worried if i'll get the full money back once the bid expires

Can somebody please look into this?
Reply Quote
IF the bid fails, your money will be in the Completed Tab,you just need to send it to your stash.

I can understand the reason, when you bid to make sure you don't spend that money elsewhere in the mean time, it is taken from you. When the bid fails they give it back to you. So if you bid again, that money will have to be retaken.

Imagine if this weren't the case and you were outbid, and didn't get your money back until the bid expired, because you might bid again? See the outrage it will be to have to wait 2 days to get your money again.
Edited by Pernesius#1238 on 5/30/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]