Diablo® III

FPS drop (deep water areas)

I noticed that whenever i go into the sewers in act 2 or anywhere with a lot of deep water my FPS is very low around 10 to 15 FPS a sec. The game runs perfect everywhere else. Just want to let you guys know about this. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
i get this too on my lower graphics card. it also get it in spider cavern place in act 1 (the one with the hermit and the spider queen) and at the 4 pillar area before skeleton king.
Reply Quote
AMD APU with addon GFX card? or just ATI solo card?...or something else...i have the same issue but i can't seem to nail it down to one or the other
Reply Quote
well i know my friend says turning v-sync off helps. but i never had it on and i have this issue, so i wouldn't call that a "fix".

[sarcasm]
Im sure it has nothing to do with my graphics card though. it's totally state of the art.
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Mobility+Radeon+HD+5430
[/sarcasm]
Reply Quote
I have... Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 8.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 420. Should be just fine to run this game. (Mid. settings) It really is something to do with the water. Every time I get in it deep my FPS drops. Right when I get out of it. My FPS is fine.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. My computer specs are fairly good and handle this game at very good rates, but the same dungeon for me does the same. Any reason why this could be happening?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]