Diablo® III

Tactical Advantage

What are people's thoughts on using that over one of the three dps runes? I'm currently using http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRgXTV!YTe!YcYZZc and I'm wondering if it's worth replacing one of my passives for the speed buff.

For reference, Act 2 Inferno with 40.6k dps (SS on)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the response, which passive would it be best to replace? Using an xbow currently.
Reply Quote
Alright, thanks for the help
Reply Quote
you consider using screaming skull instead of nether tentacle? The fear proc is godly imo. Nether tentacle has the potential to do more dps in certain situations, and it does go well with gloom. I'm using tactical advantage instead of gloom and I'm also using caltrops instead of the bat. Your dps from your primary is basically the same as your secondary.
Reply Quote
I also thought that Tactical Advantage is awesome and all, but in reality - the more DPS you got the faster things die and the less chance to run out of disc in !@#$ty situation.

Yes, in theory faster movement will lead to more DPS time, but do not underestimate the snowballing power of SS/Steady/Archery openers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
i've been running with tactictal advantage and covering fire as my hatred generator in inferno, i pretty much shuffle in the battlefield; cannot consider removing it imo.
Reply Quote
i use cull the weak and chains with my nt. i guess i am just wierd. shooting a chain at the butcher while 2-3 nts are flying at him does ludicrous damage though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]