Diablo® III

RIP MoracamI - I barely knew ye....

78 Worgen Rogue
I'm a VERY causal player who likes to run all classes to about lvl10, then move on with those I like. I did this in SC first, then in HC and decided to stick with HC Monk.

MoracamI (that's 'the first') met his demise a the very young lvl of 17, just prior to his lvl18 event. Just east of the east gate of Khasm Outpost a pack of lacuni huntresses trapped him at a small chokepoint, pinned between the lacuni and a swarm of Dune Stingers. His health dropped to almost nothing instantly, and before he could reach for his potion....he gave his last breath....and my heart beat skipped one beat.

Time of Death 10:10pm, 6/6/12....many peacful round numbers there, it was a sign.
Rest well my young friend. May your illegitimate son, MoracamII fair better.....
Reply Quote
Good story +1
Reply Quote
Post of experience. I lost 2 HC heroes before I realised that my AH visits should be frequent. Before each act/boss/major event I always AH to make sure I'm running the best gear for my level. also, I ran 4 x butcher runs from the start of the quest, working my way through the halls of agony over and over to gain those extra 4 levels.....believe me it was worth it. Consider your HC hero a slow moving investment. Spend time developing your character and you will make it further than ever. My first barb died leaping into a group of yakmen and going.....oh shiz...I can't get out of this.

Nice story as mentions above +1
Edited by Jipsta#6460 on 6/6/2012 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
78 Worgen Rogue
Post of experience. I lost 2 HC heroes before I realised that my AH visits should be frequent. Before each act/boss/major event I always AH to make sure I'm running the best gear for my level. also, I ran 4 x butcher runs from the start of the quest, working my way through the halls of agony over and over to gain those extra 4 levels.....believe me it was worth it. Consider your HC hero a slow moving investment. Spend time developing your character and you will make it further than ever. My first barb died leaping into a group of yakmen and going.....oh shiz...I can't get out of this.

Nice story as mentions above +1

Thanks - (to both of you). Funny thing is my monk was doing very well. I was really playing the last hour, prior to death, like a machine where I'd get into a big group, get to half health, hit my breath of heaven (with circle of scorn) ruin...and never saw my health drop again for that pack. I guess the big difference this time was that the pack found me! :-/

Lesson learned, definitely need to out-level the content a bit, and stack much less + experience, just need to farm butcher quest a bit more before moving on. Not that normal really needs that too much, but it's a good habit to get into I'm sure. Trying a WD now, and if she falls a Barb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]