Diablo® III

Increased repair costs not fair!

(Locked)

As a sole SC player, I'm glad they are raising repairs costs but i think its unfair HC players will never have to deal with this! HC players always end up with more gold than us because of never having to pay a repair cost. SC players are given the burden of paying to repair their tattered armor to be able to fit back on their newly resurrected bodies and push on, when an HC player dies I think they should have to pay an even larger amount than SC players to cover funeral costs such as, food and drink for the guests, the eulogy speaker, tombstone, and embalming/treatment of the corpse depending on whether it is open or closed casket.

Also, did the hero have a family? If blizzard is going to make the game "realistic" by putting a fee on auction house sales, maybe they should offer a life insurance policy for you guys so that you can make daily payments and not have to worry about making a lump sum payment at "the end". If they are going to take an SC element and make it more HC I think at the very least it should cost a considerable amount to even create an HC char. That way it will deter people who make HC char and it dies to say "oh well ill just make another one", since they are trying to deter SC players from saying, "oh well ill just rez and go back".

TL;DR It's friday.
I'd actually rather see a rez delay on EVERY death in SC, like 30 seconds to a minute or something, rather than increased cost. Like many have already stated, even at 6x the cost many players wont even notice the difference. or even 6x the cost WITH the delay would be better. the moment i realized i had unlimited TPs and could jump to any players position, or die and TP then jump to their position, i knew this would be a heavily manipulated strategy for SC players. Any real gamer knows its about finding weak spots and using them to get ahead. Its not our fault the developers made the game this way. Its like puttin out a bucket that says free money and then below it "please only take one"
Id like to know what blizz's plans are in the future to address TP/banner spamming.
As a sole SC player, I'm glad they are raising repairs costs but i think its unfair HC players will never have to deal with this! HC players always end up with more gold than us because of never having to pay a repair cost. SC players are given the burden of paying to repair their tattered armor to be able to fit back on their newly resurrected bodies and push on, when an HC player dies I think they should have to pay an even larger amount than SC players to cover funeral costs such as, food and drink for the guests, the eulogy speaker, tombstone, and embalming/treatment of the corpse depending on whether it is open or closed casket.

Also, did the hero have a family? If blizzard is going to make the game "realistic" by putting a fee on auction house sales, maybe they should offer a life insurance policy for you guys so that you can make daily payments and not have to worry about making a lump sum payment at "the end". If they are going to take an SC element and make it more HC I think at the very least it should cost a considerable amount to even create an HC char. That way it will deter people who make HC char and it dies to say "oh well ill just make another one", since they are trying to deter SC players from saying, "oh well ill just rez and go back".

TL;DR It's friday.

Stop playing in a mode you're not ready too. Stop getting power run/leveled. Stop dying evey 5 seconds in Inferno mode.

TL;DR It's friday.

Stop playing in a mode you're not ready too. Stop getting power run/leveled. Stop dying evey 5 seconds in Inferno mode.

You sir are mistaken, I do none of those things. I've carried my own weight on all of my chars all the way to act 3 nightmare.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]