Diablo® III

I'm the only onepeice fan in diablo 3

I am the MonkeyDluffy Who wants to join my crew!
Reply Quote
I will join your Crew!
Let us sail the seas of blood that rise from our waves of killing!
Reply Quote
wait what I want to be a pirate too
Reply Quote
I'm in, I'll help you become king of the pirates.
Reply Quote
I just started watching this with some friends, took a few episodes to get into it, but I'm really enjoying it.
Reply Quote
i followed the anime closely. But the recent events building up the episodes are really really really really long winded....

And i am a fan of SogeKing!
Reply Quote
I heard this is the longest running manga, but i havent read or watched it. Would this be good for a dbz fan?
Reply Quote
no thanks...im going to be the only captain in my crew

but hey its nice to know another One Piece fan playing Diablo 3, anyway can wait to read chap 672 on wednesday
Reply Quote
not bro,not.
one piece,best anime ever.
best story ever.
so epic.
also,next chapter tomorrow.
Reply Quote
omg dont even get me started on how AMAZING one piece is <3
Reply Quote
for the record One Piece is NOT the longest running manga, the longest is Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo. Google it.

Anyway, I couldn't get into it, myself. I found it cheesy and stupid. I likes me a good story and this one didn't have that for me. When things start to run on and side track I get bored.

Maybe it's because I'm a girl or maybe it's because I've watched so many other, better anime, I can hardly even list which is better. Guess it depends on the genre, and I am sick and tired of the whole 'pirate' and 'vampire' stuff myself, and I don't even WATCH the Hollywood movies and TV series about them...
Reply Quote
no you're not! my friend who plays diablo 3 loves one piece too!
Reply Quote
i used to be a onepiece fan but now im older so i got bored of anime like i used to read and watch naruto and prince of tennis everyday
Reply Quote
08/08/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Dreamcrusha
i used to be a onepiece fan but now im older so i got bored of anime like i used to read and watch naruto and prince of tennis everyday

I'm 31 and have stopped watching anime anywhere near as much as I used to. Still, One Piece is the one anime I keep up on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]